3

"i don't want to go to uni today." jisung groaned.

"we should take another day off." felix smiled as seungmin and jeongin sat down.

"im not ruining my future by skipping for two idiots." seungmin shook his head.

"you're so dramatic, pull the stick out of your ass and skip with us." felix rolled his eyes.

"i don't love yall that much." seungmin shrugged.

"i'll skip with you guys." jeongin nodded.

"looks like you're on your own, kid." jisung stuck his tongue out at seungmin.

"guess i'll go fuck myself then." seungmin rolled his eyes.

"oooooh let us watch!" jisung lightly kicked seungmins leg.

"oh my god jisung." seungmin sighed. "fine, okay! i will skip today."

"yayyyy!" jeongin cheered. "wanna go get bottomless mimosas for brunch?"

"hell yeah." felix nodded.

"count me in." jisung agreed.

"fine." seungmin rolled his eyes, hiding the smile that played at his lips.

"girls dayyyy!" jisung smiled. "i can't wait to get day drunk."

"you guys are crazy." seungmin chuckled.

"why are we sitting around? let's go get ready!" jisung got up, going to the bathroom. "i'm showering first!"

"this fucking guy." seungmin sighed.

"let him, it gives us more time to not have to get up." felix shrugged.

"very good point." jeongin nodded.

"you guys are irritating." seungmin chuckled.

"but you love us." felix shrugged.

"sure." seungmin shook his head.

"if you hated us you wouldn't have been best friends with us since you moved here." jeongin stuck his tongue out at seungmin.

"whatever." seungmin hid a small smile.

"see! you love us!" felix smiled, laying on top of seungmin.

"okay, okay!" seungmin giggled. "you know i wouldn't trade you guys for the world."

🌙

"this is exactly what we all needed." jeongin smiled as he took a sip of his mimosa.

"no school, no stress, just our best friends and drinks." jisung nodded.

"so jisung, when are you telling your parents you don't want to take over the company?" seungmin asked.

"the day i decide i want to die." jisung replied. "i don't really have a choice, i have to take over."

"jisung. you are your own person. this is your life. you don't have to if that's not how you want to spend the rest of your life." seungmin shook his head.

"you know i can't stand up to them." jisung shook his head.

"man fuck your parents." jeongin sighed.

"yeah, fuck your parents!" felix nodded.

"look. we all know ill never get the courage to defy them." jisung spoke, taking a sip of his mimosa.

"you defy them every day, you're gay." felix laughed.

"that's- felix i can't help that!" jisung joined his laughter.