12

jisung walked back into his apartment with a ditsy smile on his face. it was almost three a.m but he couldn't care. his friends were gathered on the couch, watching a movie.

"where have you been?" felix asked.

"i was hanging out with minho hyung." jisung smiled.

"no way." jeongins jaw dropped.

"bitch since when were you friends?" seungmin asked.

"and why do you look so dumb in love?" felix added.

"not in love. crush? maybe." jisung giggled.

"this boy falls too damn quick." jeongin sighed.

"okay, sit your ass down and give us the details." felix demanded.

"okay so i went to my spot like normal. you know this is my spot, my safe place. and it turns out minho hyung also goes there. we both go there to talk to the moon but he suggested that tonight we talk to each other. and god, i folded. no one is immune to those pretty eyes, not even me.

"anyways, we kinda snapped at each other earlier so we apologized to each other and i decided to let him in. i am not strong, i can't avoid those pretty eyes forever. ANYWAYS, so we spent all night talking and earlier he invited me to join you guys in dance and i declined which was when we kinda got into it. but he asked again and i agreed so he suggested we celebrate.

"we went to get ice cream and just sat there talking and GOD HES SO PRETTY AND SWEET AND PATIENT. but it's not a serious crush or anything, i won't do that to myself. but he's such an amazing person. i'm also going to let my walls down with hyunjin and chan hyung." jisung spoke with a dumb smile on his face.

"wow, this is revolutionary, actually." felix was in disbelief. "you put us through all that just to fold."

"you're weaker than you think han jisung." seungmin laughed.

"LOOK! i have no defense. and i'm sorry for all the stubbornness. but minho hyung just has this aura. i feel safe around him. like he's not going to abandon me." jisung sighed as he sat back.

"abandon in a friend way or more?" jeongin asked.

"friend way. i told you, it's not a serious crush. i don't know him that well yet." jisung shrugged. "it's like a hallway crush. he's pretty, that's all. and patient. and he also took care of me when i threw up from anxiety at his house."

"you're a weak, weak man." felix shook his head.

"i don't wanna hear shit from you. you heard changbin hyungs voice and folded. thinking dirty thoughts and everything." jisung shook his head.

"hey, leave our housewife out of this." felix shook his head.

"if changbin hyung is our housewife then what's minho hyung?" jisung asked.

"hmm...he can be our other housewife." felix shrugged.

"there's something clinically wrong with the both of you." seungmin shook his head.

"so what? we're clinical together and i think that's beautiful." jisung shrugged.

"and what about you seungmin? hyunjin stares at you all the time. and not just any stare, that man admires you." felix called him out.

"not my business." seungmin shrugged.

"we were supposed to make a friend group not boyfriends." jeongin shook his head.

"no one asked you, let things happen the way mother nature intended." felix shook his head.

"well damn. on another note, jisung, i'm glad you feel safe enough to let our new friends in." jeongin smiled.

"thanks. i don't know if i fully trust them yet, other than minho hyung, but i will do my best. they haven't done anything for me not to trust them." jisung returned his smile.

"jisungie. you fall fast and hard. be careful." seungmin spoke gently.

"what do you mean?" jisung asked.

"i mean, there's no guarantee that your feelings for minho hyung won't grow deeper. knowing you, they might. and there's no guarantee that minho hyung will return those feelings. so just, be careful." seungmin gently explained.

"it's not that serious! really. i don't like him like him, it's just a small crush!" jisung defended.

"look, i know. i'm just saying because i know how you are." seungmin nodded, jeongin and felix nodding in agreement.

"i love you sung, and it's true. you do fall fast and hard. but that's okay, you've just got so much love to give. and not everyone deserves it. but i have faith in minho hyung. even if things do get serious for you and he doesn't return your feelings i'm sure he'd be gentle about it." felix gave a small smile.

"okay, no more. it's not serious." jisung shook his head.

"okay, well, you're joining dance!" felix smiled happily.

"yes, i will dance with you guys." jisung nodded. "it should fit into my schedule."

"that's exciting." felix clung to his arm.

jisung lightly flinched, taking a deep breath as he relaxed into felix's embrace.

"can we do a sexy dance together?" jisung smirked.

"duh." felix laughed as he laid his head on jisungs shoulder.

"what did you and minho hyung talk about?" jeongin asked curiously.

"everything." jisung shrugged. "i even told him about my parents."

"you are in denial. you trust him, one hundred percent, completely, fully, with your whole being." felix shook his head.

"whatever, whatever." jisung laughed. "how are things with changbin hyung?"

"it's taking everything in me not to just lock lips with that man. i wanna leave hickeys on his biceps oh my god. i, unlike you, am strong as hell." felix replied. "we're going on a date this weekend. he said he has it all planned out."

"awwwww oh my god!" jisung wrapped his other arm around felix, shaking him violently. "that's so exciting."

"how was felix the first to pull." jeongin groaned. "but congratulations."

"he's so unapologetically himself." seungmin shrugged. "congratulations lix."

"thank you. now, WHAT DO I WEAR?" felix yelled.

"did he give a dress code?" jeongin asked.

"casual. like what the fuck, you're leaving me with too many options." felix whined.

"we have all week to figure it out." seungmin chuckled.

"yeah that's not enough time!" felix stressed.

"let's all go shopping this week and we can help you pick something." jisung suggested.

"sounds good. tomorrow?" felix asked.

"can't, business dinner tomorrow." jisung shook his head.

"you need to tell that asshole that you don't want the company." seungmin sighed.

"i'll do that on my deathbed to make it easier for him." jisung nodded.

"seriously, it's just wasting your time." jeongin added.

"for now, there's nothing i can do about it. you guys know that." jisung sighed.

"sungs you're a grown ass man. he can't control you forever." felix added softly.

"he has power and influence. he kinda can." jisung disagreed.

"okay, okay, let's not bring the mood down." jeongin spoke up. "let's watch another movie since we weren't paying attention to this one."

the boys laughed, agreeing to pick another movie.

a/n: i can't wait to write tension i love writing tension.