4

lee minho sighed as he finished unpacking his room. the black haired male plopped down onto his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"minho, honey." his mom knocked on the door.

"yes?" he called out.

"hey, your transcripts are all good. you'll start at uni next week." she smiled gently as she entered, taking a seat on his bed.

"do you think there will be cute guys?" he asked as he sat up.

"baby there will be plenty of cute guys in this world. that's not what's important." she chuckled, flicking his forehead.

"mom! mom flicked me!" minho whined out.

"oh, you two." his other mom chuckled as she entered his room.

"heejin, he's only focusing on boys." jinah sighed as she looked at her wife.

"don't get too caught up in boys, you still need to create your life." heejin chuckled.

"yeah, yeah." minho chuckled.

"no bringing home hookups, either!" heejin added.

"mom you know i don't do hookups." minho rolled his eyes.

"i'm just saying!" she put her hands up defensively.

"what time is this business dinner?" minho asked.

"it's at five. don't be late." jinah smiled.

"i won't be." minho playfully rolled his eyes. "you'll have to send me the address."

"i already did. check your texts dummy." heejin chuckled.

"meh meh meh meh meh." minho mocked her, pulling out his phone.

"okay, we're gonna go make some tea. we love you." jinah smiled softly, both of his mothers placing a kiss on top of his head.

"i love you guys too." minho smiled.

🌘

minho was nervous, to say the least. he was in a new town, surrounded by people he didn't know, going to a fucking business dinner of all places. he sighed as he got out of his car and straightened his tie. he slowly walked up to the door, a blue haired male slowly walking in front of him.

"han jisung!" he heard.

oh god, am i too early?

"why are you so late? this is your parents business dinner!" he heard the very loud whisper screaming.

"sorry." he heard the blue haired male mumble. 

"oh hello! who are you?" the male politely greeted him, the blue haired male disappearing from sight.

"lee minho." minho stuck his hand out.

"han seungwoo." he took his hand, shaking it. "what company do you own?"

"oh uhm, my moms own starlight." minho politely responded.

"moms?" seungwoo notably made a face.

"homosexuals exist dear, and they're not going anywhere." a woman approached him, rolling her eyes. "hi hun, i'm han sunhwa."

"it's nice to meet you." minho bowed.

"where'd jisung go?" sunhwa asked.

"no clue." seungwoo shrugged.

"anyways, it's cold. come on in minho." sunhwa smiled warmly.

minho nodded, following the woman into the house. he looked around, fascinated at the interior design. it was simple, yet chic.