16

"what are we doing today?" chan asked as they all sat in the living room.

"staying in, jisung needs to rest." minho was the first to answer.

"hyung i'll be okay! don't let me ruin the fun. let's go do something." jisung insisted.

"nope. you're resting." minho shook his head.

"wanna binge barbie movies?" changbin suggested.

"uhm, duh?" felix wrapped his arms around changbins. "what did i say? we don't need all those unnecessary steps like dating. let's just get married and have babies."

"lix oh my god!" jisung laughed.

"what? let me speak my truth!" felix groaned.

"can we watch barbie and the twelve dancing princesses first?" jisung asked.

"yes." minho nodded.

"i'm glad to see jisung comfortable around us." chan smiled softly.

"thanks dad." jisung smiled back.

"what?" chan laughed.

"you act like our dad." jisung answered.

"i do not!" chan gasped.

"yes you do." jeongin nodded.

"and you're old so it's fitting." seungmin added.

"i may have not been speaking to you guys but i was observing you guys." jisung smiled.

"that sounds creepy. 'i wasn't really hanging out, just watching you guys' is basically what you just said." jeongin laughed.

"it is not?" jisung furrowed his brows.

"mmmmm...okay." minho nodded.

"now you're against me too? wowwww." jisung shook his head.

"you wish he was against you." felix snickered.

"lee felix i am going to knock you out." jisung slapped his thigh.

"okay! okay! sorry!" felix laughed.

"can we just put the movie on?" jisung frowned.

"fine." seungmin sighed, grabbing the cd case to put the movie on.

"so you like art, potato soup, barbie, the moon, what else?" minho asked, his voice soft and hushed.

"hm...i like a lot of things." jisung shrugged, keeping his voice equally as hushed. "sweets, poetry, even though i categorize it as art, reading, anime, butterflies, there's a lot more."

"i love butterflies. and i have to show you my favorite poetry book." minho smiled softly.

"yes please." jisung nodded.

"wanna sleep over this weekend?" minho whispered.

"as a group thing?" jisung asked.

"no, just you." minho shook his head.

"yeah, i'd love to." jisung smiled softly.

"your roots are growing out." minho gently ran his fingers through jisungs hair.

"wanna help me re-dye it this weekend?" jisung asked as he looked into minhos soft eyes.

"yeah, that'll be really fun." minho smiled.

"can you two stop eye fucking and watch the damn movie i just put on for princess over here?" seungmin groaned.

"way to ruin their moment." felix rolled his eyes.

"start it without me, i need a cigarette." jisung sighed.

"no. sit your ass down and watch the damn movie i just searched for to put on just for you." seungmin glared at him. "don't you have a vape too? smoke that."

"but that's different." jisung rolled his eyes.

"nicotine is nicotine. you'll be fine." seungmin responded.

"fine." jisung rolled his eyes, pulling his spearmint flavored vape out of his pocket.

his eyes concentrated on the tv screen as he took a hit. he looked over as a soft hand gently grabbed his, watching minho's face as he took a hit. minho exhaled the smoke in jisungs face, going back to watching the movie.

butterflies erupted in jisungs stomach as he turned back to the tv, taking a longer hit from the vape.

🌘

"he was so obviously flirting with you." felix sighed as he laid in jisungs bed next to him.

"it's all just for fun." jisung dismissed.

"not with the way he was looking at you." felix shook his head.

"lix, you're reading too much into it." jisung shook his head. "besides! i told you it's not that serious."

"whatever you say." felix rolled his eyes.

"okay, but i need some alone time. i'm drained from social interaction today." jisung had a slight frown on his face, always hating needing to ask his friends for space.

"okay my baby, let me know if you need anything." felix placed a gentle kiss onto his forehead.

"thank you lixie. i love you." jisung smiled.

"i love you more!" felix got up, running out of the room before jisung could try to fight him on it.

"fucker." jisung giggled, shaking his head.

he stared at the ceiling as he let his thoughts begin to consume him.

oh my god he wants me to sleepover. just me. not the group. but why? maybe it's just because i spent so long shutting him out. maybe he feels like we're not as close as he is with everyone else. yeah. that's all.

but...maybe i'm actually closer with him than anyone else. but he asked about my interests! we're not close just...clingy? is that the word?

yeah, we'll go with that. we're just a little clingy. i mean, we both have conversations with the moon so maybe we just feel a little more connected with that in common.

and he's just pretty, and a good person. maybe it's not a crush but like, i admire him. like you would a celebrity...? yeah. that's all. i don't like him romantically. it's too soon for that.

but would i let him kiss me until i can't breathe? yeah. but if the rapper dean kissed me i'd let him too. yeah no, it's not really a crush crush. just slight admiration. yeah, that's all.

and anyone would be flustered getting flirted with. he's just flirting for fun, no other reason. and blowing smoke in my face? it doesn't mean anything. definitely not that. yeah, he's just teasing.

i'm sure he's flirted with our other friends and i just haven't noticed. yeah, probably. he's just a flirty person. jisungs stomach twisted at this thought.

he let out a loud groan, slapping his hand to his forehead.

"stupid stupid stupid. shut up." he mumbled to himself. "go to sleep. morning lectures."

a/n: GOD I FUCKING LOVE WRITING TENSION PREPARE FOR SO MUCH FUCKING TENSION EHEHEHEHEHEH