14

⚠️TW/ abuse, homophobia, mentions self harm⚠️

"han jisung! my office, now!" seungwoo yelled.

jisung was shaking as he walked down the hall to his fathers office. his shaky hands pushed the door open, shutting it behind him. his mother sat next to his father with her head down.

"i can't believe you fucking embarrassed me like that. in front of all of my colleagues." seungwoo stood up.

"dad, you can control plenty about me but you can not control my love life!" jisung shook his head as his father grabbed him. he pushed him to the ground in front of sunhwa, kicking him in the stomach.

"you don't tell me what i get to control." he grabbed a golf club, hitting jisungs torso with it.

"it's not fair! mom, mom!" he cried out. "mom please, it's not fair!" he yelled as his father beat him.

"and you!" he paused, grabbing sunhwa by the hair. she screamed as he pulled her up. he threw the golf club at jisung, grabbing sunhwas face roughly. "how embarrassing to ask about that little faggots love life." he spat in her face.

"don't call him that!" jisung yelled.

"what? you a faggot too? just like your little faggot friends?" seungwoo asked.

"i said don't call them that!" jisung shouted.

sunhwa was forcefully thrown to the ground. the woman was too scared to move as her husband picked the golf club back up. she finched, screaming as seungwoo hit jisung again.

"you don't control me. it's the other way around." he smirked as he continued to beat his son.

"DAD STOP IT! STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT!" jisung scream, feeling the cuts littering his body re-opening.

"what? you wanna marry a man?" seungwoo laughed.

"mom mom please. mom this isn't fair." jisung sobbed. sunhwas heart broke in her chest hearing her sons broken sobs.

"she won't do anything! she can't!" seungwoo laughed as he hit sunhwa with the golf club.

she screamed as she fell forward, receiving another hit.

"DAD STOP IT!" jisung weakly grabbed onto the golf club. "beat me all you want but don't touch mom."

"you asked for it." seungwoo shrugged. he hit jisung over and over again. he didn't stop until his arms got tired. he threw the golf club at him, storming out of the office.

sunhwa weakly crawled to her son, sobbing as she held him.

"you should've let me take it. you shouldn't have done that." she sobbed.

"it's okay mom." jisung responded weakly, barely conscious.

"no, it's not okay!" she sobbed harder, gently caressing his head. "my baby." she cried out.

"mom...i have to get home to get cleaned up." jisung weakly called out.

"i know." she nodded sadly.

"i love you mom." jisung smiled softly.

"i love you too honey. get home safe." she cried.

"call me if you need anything. especially if he touches you again." jisung spoke as he weakly stood up.

his shirt and pants were bloody, his face untouched. he loosened his tie as he slowly walked out the door. he let tears slip past his eyes as he walked down the stairs and out the door.

he cried the whole way home. he couldn't stop crying as his weak fingers pushed the passcode to his door. he was immediately met with felix helping him take off his shoes and jacket.

"sungs oh my god." felix held back tears as his best friend sobbed.

"i know." jisung barely whispered.

"oh my god." minho softly gasped, the nausea he was feeling getting worse.

"help me get him into the bath." felix instructed.

minho and changbin rushed over to help felix with jisung.

"where's everyone else?" jisung weakly asked.

"seungmin and jeongins apartment." felix answered.

jisung just nodded as felix undid the buttons to his shirt and took his tie off. minho took off jisungs socks, hesitantly reaching for his belt.

"just undress him and try not to look! now's not the time to be shy!" felix scolded.

minho nodded, undoing jisungs belt as felix took off his button up followed by his undershirt.

"oh my god, my baby." felix breathed out. "what the fuck did he do?"

"golf club. relentlessly. i told him to beat me all he wants, but to leave my mom alone." jisung answered weakly.

"oh my god." felix kissed jisungs forehead. "you two go wait in the living room, i got him from here." he instructed.

minho and changbin nodded, leaving to do as they were told. felix took jisungs boxers off and helped him into the bath. jisung winced in pain as he sat down, beginning to cry again.

"hey baby, i'm here." felix spoke gently. "what'd he do?"

"he-he wants to arrange me with some girl!" jisung cried out. "and-and i refused! and then he called changbin and minho faggots!"

"oh baby." felix hugged him. "i'm here."

"i'm hungry. i didn't eat at dinner." jisung mumbled. 

felix went to the door, opening it to yell into the living room. "hyungs! make potato soup!"

"on it!" minho called back as felix shut the door.

"they're cooking for you baby. let's get you cleaned up." felix spoke gently as he grabbed a wash cloth. he gently cleaned the blood off of jisung as the blue boy cried.

he just sobbed as his best friend cleaned him up. felix was so gentle with each action as he finished, helping jisung get up and out of the tub. he took his time to carefully treat each wound. he helped jisung get dressed and brought him out to the living room.

"the soups done." minho smiled softly, handing jisung a bowl.

"thank you hyung." jisung held back tears as he took a spoonful of the soup into his mouth.

"i'm here for you, okay? always." minho smiled softly as he brushed jisungs hair out of his face.

"i appreciate you. all of you." jisung spoke quietly.

"we know baby. eat up." felix smiled sadly. "hey, minho hyung can really be our other housewife." he spoke, his attempt to make jisung laugh working.

"yep. minho hyung you're officially our other housewife now." jisung giggled.

and it killed felix that he just went through all that and can still laugh and smile. his best friend was actually the strongest person he knew.

a/n: the story wasn't happy already but here you go 🤗