27

⚠️TW/ mentions of trafficking and sexual assault⚠️

"he's so fucking disgusting." jisung spoke as minho gently tended to his wounds.

"i know." minho whispered.

"minho i'm here!" a voice called out.

"hang on!" minho called back. "it's jiwoong."

"where are your moms?" jisung asked.

"with your mom, keeping you out of legal trouble." minho chuckled.

"i don't regret a thing." jisung shrugged as minho wrapped his hand.

"i know you don't." minho smiled. "the way you beat him unconscious after he hit me was kinda hot."

"min!" jisung laughed, lightly hitting his chest.

"let's go see jiwoong." minho smiled.

the two made their way to the living room where jiwoong waited on the couch.

"okay, so what happened?" jiwoong asked.

"i told him very clearly he was not allowed to control my love life. and he was arranging me to marry a sixteen year old girl. i don't care if he was waiting until she was legal or what, she's a kid." jisung spoke.

"okay." jiwoong nodded. "i know how to protect you from charges of assault. and i will make sure he gets arrested."

"oh, i'm han jisung by the way." jisung realized he hadn't introduced himself.

"kim jiwoong." he smiled. "i...gotta go, seobin misses me. i'll contact you two tomorrow." he stood up.

"that was quick." minho chuckled.

"find yourself a boyfriend and you'll understand." jiwoong shook his head. "bye!"

the two watched him leave, deciding to invite the others. the room was tense as everyone arrived. hyunjin stood in front of jisung, looking down at him.

"what the fuck was changbin talking about?" hyunjin asked lowly.

"our parents tried to arrange me with yeji." jisung replied, feeling just as angry as hyunjin.

"i'm going to fucking kill them." hyunjins hands went to his hair. "what did you say?"

"honestly, i don't remember." jisung shook his head. "i know she told me to be quiet. i know i went to find my dad. and i know i beat him unconscious. i don't remember anything i said."

"thank you." hyunjin sighed.

"i will gladly do it again. and again. and again. until he's no longer breathing." jisung nodded.

"wait, so when he said he has the perfect girl for you, he meant her...?" a disgusted expression made it's way to minhos face.

"that mother fucker is dead. all of them are." hyunjin shook his head.

"i'll help." jisung nodded.

"i can help dispose of the bodies." seungmin joined.

"those fucking disgusting pigs will pay for this." hyunjin couldn't subside his anger.

"my mom didn't do anything though. she didn't know." jisung made clear. "i'm really worried about her. i'm scared she's going to do something to herself."

"my moms are with her, it's okay." minho spoke reassuringly.

"she looked so...lifeless. i've never seen her like that before." jisung shook his head.

"tonight has been eventful...we should get some sleep." chan spoke softly.

"you're right." hyunjin sighed. "yeji is sleeping over at ryujins so at least i might be able to get some sleep tonight."

"the guest rooms are upstairs. make yourselves at home and sleep in whichever one you'd like." minho smiled gently.

"you have guest rooms?" jisung asked.

"yeah." minho nodded.

so i slept in his bed because he wanted me to..?

"good night." minho dragged jisung up the stairs with him.

"i can sl-" jisung was cut off by minho.

"no it's okay." minho shook his head. "i want to make sure you actually sleep."

"can i ask something?" jisung asked as minho grabbed comfy clothes for him.

"go ahead." minho nodded.

"you were serious about me being hot...right? i didn't scare you or anything?" he asked.

"no. you didn't scare me." minho spoke gently. "your mom was right. you were pushed past your breaking point."

"okay." jisung felt relief wash over him as he accepted the clothes from minho.

the two got changed, climbing into minhos bed. minho was quick to wrap his arms around jisungs waist and pull him close. jisung smiled as he cuddled into minho. soft fingers went up to play with the blue strands as he fell asleep.

"you must be exhausted." minho whispered as he noticed jisung fell asleep. "han jisung, i'll protect you from it all."

🌘

"minho!" jiwoong rushed into the house. "LEE MINHO!" he ran up the stairs and to his room.

"WHATS WRONG?" minhos body quickly shot up as the door bursted open.

"minho, we need to speak. now." jiwoong was breathing heavily. "that man..."

"what is it?" jisung sat up, all tiredness fleeing his body.

"your mom isn't safe. she never has been." he spoke shakily.

"what do you mean?" jisung furrowed his brows. "i know this."

"no, but it's worse than you could've imagined." jiwoong took a seat on the edge of the bed. "your father sex traffics women. and your mom was one of them. it's how he met her."

"what...?" jisung felt his whole world crumbling around him. everything he had ever known was so much worse than what he could see.

"it's okay, we're going to arrest him." jiwoong assured. "they called him into the hospital last night so i took charge of his case."

"but...you're not a police officer? you're a detective?" jisung was confused.

"and i am investigating him so i don't give a shit what people say." jiwoong shrugged.

"so...my dad raped my mom..." jisung felt the tears well in his eyes.

"and allowed other people to do it too." jiwoong closed his eyes. "we're going to arrest him and everyone he's connected to."

"i want him dead." jisungs nails dug into the palms of his hands. "every last one of them. i want every single one of those fuckers dead."

"now, legally, i can't do that. illegally however, i know a guy." jiwoong shrugged.

"i want to kill han seungwoo myself. i want my face to be the last thing he sees." jisung clenched his jaw.

"ji, i know you're angry but you can't do that." minho shook his head.

"i have to. i have to do it for her." jisung let a few tears fall from his eyes. "i have to save her."

a/n: i finished reading 'the song of achilles' today and that shit destroyed me.