23

"ji can we talk?" felix softly knocked on his door.

"come in." jisung responded.

"i'm sorry." felix started as he walked into jisungs room, shutting the door.

"i'm sorry too. i know you're just excited for me and want me to be happy." jisung nodded.

"i shouldn't have tried pushing you into something that you weren't ready for. it's not fair to you especially because i know why you have trust issues." felix sighed as he took a seat on jisungs bed.

"i shouldn't have gotten so worked up. but lix, it's really not serious. i'm not in love, it's...the only thing i can compare it to is a celebrity crush." liar.

"okay ji." felix nodded. "so...we understand each other?"

"yes. we understand each other." jisung smiled.

"if...you know anything does happen and your feelings grow deeper, just know i'm always here supporting you. i won't push you to tell him anything, but i'm here to listen to you gush about him anytime." felix smiled gently.

"thank you lix. come here." jisung chuckled, opening his arms.

felix gladly hugged him, laying down to cuddle him.

"i really do just want to see you happy, ji." felix whispered.

"i know, lix." jisung whispered back. "i love you and i appreciate you."

"i love you and i appreciate you too my baby." felix smiled.

"sup bitches we're home!" seungmin shouted as he and jeongin entered the apartment.

felix and jisung laughed, getting up to go greet them in the living room. jeongin was putting away groceries as seungmin put flowers into a vase.

"are you trying to liven the place up?" felix asked.

"yall have no food, we're helping the needy." seungmin replied.

"i'm gonna help my fist to your face." felix rolled his eyes.

"oooohhhh how scary." seungmin spoke sarcastically.

"i know." felix smiled.

"should we...you know...invite the guys over again? have a proper hang out this time?" jeongin asked quietly.

"yeah, last time didn't really go well." felix nodded.

"that's fine. we can have dinner and a movie night and they can sleep over." jisung nodded.

"you're feeling okay?" felix asked, double checking.

"yes, i'm fine. thanks lix." jisung chuckled softly.

"okay, i'll text the group chat." felix nodded.

"they probably think we're crazy." jisung sighed softly as he rested his face into his hands, his elbows on the counter supporting him.

"they've known we're crazy ji." felix giggled.

"correction, they've known you two are crazy." seungmin shook his head.

"you two are not an exception." felix pointed at seungmin and jeongin.

"crazy and delusional." seungmin nodded.

🌘

"welcome back." jisung chuckled as he opened the door for minho.

"you doing alright ji?" minho asked gently as he took his shoes off.