6

"so, what'd you think of jisung?" heejin asked as she sat on minhos bed.

"i don't know...i'm not his biggest fan. he was very..cold." minho shrugged.

"oh, give him some time, he'll warm up." jinah smiled softly as she handed her wife and her son a mug of tea.

"i don't know. i don't want to seem pushy. what if i just irritate him into hating me?" he frowned.

"life is going to be full of risks, honey. you can't live if you don't take risks. if you just hold back and never risk anything, you're just surviving."jinah spoke softly as she sat on the other side of minho.

"yeah, you're right." minho nodded. "he kinda irritated me a bit tonight but i'll try to be his friend."

"good." jinah pressed a kiss to the side of her sons head.

"don't expect too much though! if he really doesn't wanna be my friend i'm not going to force him." minho sighed.

"look, i know how you are. maybe we can ask sunhwa to try and talk to him to bring his walls down a little." heejin smiled softly.

"mom i'm not desperate." minho chuckled.

"keep it up and we'll arrange you with him." jinah playfully rolled her eyes.

"not even funny mom." minho deadpanned.

"i thought it was a little funny." heejin giggled.

"of course." minho sighed.

🌘

"hi! you must be new." a blonde freckled boy approached minho in the dance studio.

"yes, i'm lee minho." minho bowed.

"i'm lee felix." he smiled as he bowed. "wanna warm up with me?"

"sure." minho smiled.

"how old are you?" felix asked.

"i'm twenty two." minho replied as they began stretching.

"i'm twenty." felix smiled. "is it okay if i call you hyung?"

"sure." minho nodded.

"hyung, do you wanna eat lunch with me and my friends?" felix looked over at him with his bright smile.

"sure." minho nodded again.

"you're kinda dry." felix chuckled.

"hey!" minho gasped.

"well, you are!" felix laughed.

"okay, okay. whatever." minho joined his laughter.

"it's okay, my friends will like you." felix sighed as their laughter calmed down. "maybe except jisung but just for right now. he will warm up to you."

"han jisung?" minho asked.

"yeah, he's my best friend. do you know him?" felix furrowed his brows.

"i met him at a business dinner last night." minho nodded.

"oh! did you become friends?" felix asked, fully turning his body towards minho.

"no." minho shook his head.

"ah, jisung was being jisung, huh?" felix chuckled.

"yeah he didn't speak to me very much." minho shrugged.

"he will warm up to you." felix assured.

"why does everyone keep telling me that? do i have to harass the dude into being friends? i'm not that kind of person." minho shook his head.

"no no, you'll just hang out with us until he warms up. you don't have to force interaction. he will warm up to you and let you in eventually. he's had....experiences....? with people. you just gotta give him time." felix smiled softly.

"well i don't wanna upset him!" minho frowned.

"you won't." felix chuckled. "calm down."

"who's this?" a tall male with long black hair approached them.

"oh, hyunjin? this is lee minho, he just transferred here. hyung, this is hwang hyunjin. he's one of the best dancers." felix introduced the two.

"it's nice to meet you! can i join you guys?" hyunjin asked.

"sure!" felix smiled widely.

🌘

"uhm...what's this?" jisung asked as he saw lee minho and hwang hyunjin had joined his friend groups usual lunch table.

"i made new friends in dance!" felix smiled. "oh, changbin hyung!" felix waved him over.

changbin walked over with another blonde male. he smiled, showing his dimples as he sat down.

"hi, i'm chan." he smiled.

"wow, a full table." seungmin nodded.

"let's all be besties." felix smiled, everyone agreeing and greeting each other. except for jisung.

jisung stared blankly at the new people joining his friend group. he was honestly a little irritated. felix KNOWS how i feel about new people. he sighed to himself, rolling his eyes.

"ji, you good?" changbin asked quietly.

"mhm." jisung responded, his jaw tensed as he looked around.

"you sure?" changbin asked as he noticed how annoyed the male looked.

"you know i forgot, i have something to do that's not here. bye guys." jisung stood up, quickly walking away.

"what the hell is his problem?" minho scoffed. "i mean, seriously? we didn't do anything."

"i warned you. he just needs to warm up to you guys." felix sighed.

"i think this was too much at once for him." jeongin said as he placed his chin on his hands.

"i understand that." hyunjin gently nodded.

"well i don't." minho rolled his eyes. "how can he warm up to us if he's gonna run away any time we're within ten feet of him?"

"okay, calm down." seungmin stared blankly at him. "why do you even care?"

"because he's annoyed we're here, he doesn't even know us!" minho groaned.

"that's the point." jeongin nodded. "he doesn't know you guys." he shrugged.

"let him be annoyed or whatever he needs to feel until he's ready to let down his walls for you guys." seungmin rolled his eyes.

"fine." minho sighed.

"it'll be fine, just give him some time." chan shrugged.

"i guess i'll have to." minho muttered.

"it'll all be okay. eventually he'll accept us as one big friend group." felix spoke playfully.

"and until then?" hyunjin asked.

"we should do a group hang out! he'll have no choice but to be around everyone and i will make sure he's there. like a proper hangout, not eating lunch together." felix suggested.

"we could do it at my house." minho offered. "i have the room and it'll get my moms off my ass about making friends. especially with jisung."

"ooooh good idea! should we do a sleepover?" chan asked.

"yeah, that's cool with me." minho nodded. "i'll plan everything out, here give me your numbers."

"i'll give you jisungs number too." felix smiled.

"thanks." minho nodded.

a/n: wooooaaahhhh she didn't take forever to update 😨 LMFAO hey loves how are you guys? i'm doing pretty well!