37

"let's go, we have dance!" minho called out as jisung got changed in the bathroom.

"i know you big baby!" jisung called back. "beauty takes time."

"okay princess, i'll be waiting for you downstairs." minho giggled.

"okay!" jisung acknowledged him as he finished getting dressed.

he snuck up behind minho as he walked down the hallway, jumping on his back. minho was surprised but quickly steadied himself and grabbed the bottom of jisungs thighs. he stood up straight, turning to look at the blue boy on his back.

"i could've died."

"but you didn't. you have amazing reflexes by the way." jisung smiled.

"and what if i didn't?"

"well, good thing you do." jisung gently pat minhos chest. "oh my god, your muscles." he gasped softly, his hands continuing to feel minhos chest.

he gently ran his hands over the pecks, squeezing lightly.

"ji!" minho choked.

"sorry, your muscles are really nice." jisung dropped his hands.

"you should feel them without the hoodie." minho smirked.

"gladly." jisung muttered in his ear.

minhos heartbeat increased, but it brought him comfort to feel that jisungs heart was also racing.

"let's go." minho walked to the stairs, keeping jisung on his back as he walked down them.

"i don't wanna get down. you're comfy." jisung frowned.

"well we have to get to dance class and i can't drive with you on my back." minho chuckled.

"i'm sure if you really wanted to you could, just say you hate me." jisung playfully rolled his eyes as he hopped off minhos back.

"hey." minho grabbed his wrist, pulling him close. "i could never hate you." he spoke softly and jisung had to hold back from kissing him then and there.

"that's a relief." jisung breathed out.

minho let go of his wrist, the two silently putting their shoes on. they made their way out the door and minho walked to the passenger side of his car. he opened the door for jisung who was a blushing mess as he thanked him and got in the car.

minho gently shut the car door, walking around and getting into the drivers seat.

🌘

"let's go grab lunch together!" felix smiled as everyone chugged water.

"let me catch my breath first, damn!" jisung let out a breathy laugh.

"ji have i ever told you that you're such an amazing dancer?" minho asked as he threw his arm around jisungs shoulder.

"no, you haven't." jisung replied as a blush tinted his cheeks.

"well, you're such an amazing dancer." minho smiled softly.

"thank you hyung." jisung returned his soft smile. "and have i ever told you that you're the most beautiful dancer i've ever seen?"

"no, you haven't." minho softly shook his head.

"well, you're the most beautiful dancer i've ever seen."

"thank you, ji."

"can you stop being gay? i'm hungry." felix groaned.

"don't ask too much of them now." changbin chuckled.