21

"perfect." jisung picked up the notebook from the shelf, holding it with the pens he picked out. "he can write song ideas with these." he smiled.

"i got him a new hoodie to write songs in. lord knows that's all that man ever does." minho chuckled.

"i'll go check out and then we can just walk around." jisung smiled as he walked to the register.

"that's so expensive?" minho gasped as he saw the price.

"good quality." jisung shrugged as he paid.

the two walked around more shops, looking in a clothes store. jisungs eyes scanned the racks as minho followed behind him. he stopped next to the skirts, hesitant eyes looking at them.

"at least try it on. even if you can never buy it because of the media." minho spoke softly.

"okay." jisung whispered as he grabbed a skirt from the rack. minho held his bag for him as he went to the fitting rooms.

minho waited nervously outside the door. he couldn't wait to see how the blue boy looked. it didn't take long for the door to open. jisung had his head down as minho took in the sight.

"fuck, you're beautiful." minho breathed out. he walked over to jisung, gently grabbing his face to look at him. "you look so beautiful." he pushed him back into the dressing room, closing the door as he set the bags down.

he turned jisung to face the mirror, his hands traveling around his waist. he buried his face in jisungs shoulder as he took a deep breath. his hands rubbed back and forth on jisungs waist, the blue boy breathing heavily.

"look how pretty you are." minho mumbled.

he's turning me on. is a thought that both of them had right now.

jisung leaned further into minho's touch, trying to control his breathing. "if this is your reaction to me in a skirt i might just have to buy it." his voice came out shaky.

"only wear it around me." minho whispered. he pressed a quick kiss onto the back of jisungs neck before letting go. "i'll be outside."

jisung mind blanked as he stared at the mirror in front of him. he didn't process the sound of the door closing or the lack of minho's presence in the dressing room. he blinked slowly, returning back to his surroundings. his shaky legs collapsed onto the bench as he took a deep breath.

i need him.

jisung quickly changed back, going back to minho who was waiting outside. minho took the skirt from his hands as they walked around.

"i can carry it hyung." jisung mumbled.

"what if someone sees? i don't want your dad to kill you." minho responded quietly.

"thank you." jisung nodded.

"of course." minho picked out a cropped top, holding it with the skirt.

"hyung what-" jisung was cut off.

"it'll be pretty." minho shrugged.

jisung only nodded as they continued to walk around. they stopped at the sweaters, minho looking over at jisung.

"wanna get matching sweaters?" minho asked.

"of course!" jisung smiled widely.

minho grabbed two sweaters that they agreed on and they made their way to check out. minho placed his items on the counter next to jisungs, card in hand.

"hyung what are you doing?" jisung asked.

"don't worry about it." minho shrugged. he bumped jisung with his hip, causing him to stumble to the side.

jisung grabbed onto his arm, looking up at him. they communicated with their eyes, arguing about paying. and when minho moved his face closer to jisungs, he knew he won.

minho held his card out, paying for the clothes. jisung frowned as he grabbed the bags from the cashier, the two leaving. minho grabbed the bags from him on the way out, holding them with their other bags.

"hyung i can carry them." jisung frowned.

"it's okay ji, i got it." minho giggled.

"i'm getting sleepy." jisung sighed.

"let's go back and take a nap." minho nodded.

🌘

"thank you." jisung muttered sleepily as they laid next to each other.

"for what?" minho asked.

"the clothes. everything." jisung shrugged.

"you don't need to thank me, ji. you deserve it." minho spoke with a soft smile on his face.

"i appreciate you." jisung mumbled quietly as he fell asleep.

"i appreciate you way more." minho whispered.

this isn't good minho. you're in too deep. you just got him to open up to you as a friend, do not let your feelings ruin that. do not scare him off.

whatever you do, you can't lose him. what you did in the dressing room was risky. why the fuck would you do that lee minho? control your feelings. you don't want to lose him.

i mean, yeah he trusts you. but not that much. oh gosh han jisung, let me be that man. let me be the one to hold you and take care of you. let me be the one you give all of yourself to.

you can pour all of your love out to me and i promise you it will be returned even harder. but i know you can't allow yourself to do that right now. so i'll be waiting patiently for you to be ready to accept my heart. because lord knows han jisung, my heart belongs to you. it's yours so take it and do as you please. just, be gentle. and i'll return the favor.

trust me with your heart and i promise to take care of it. i will be here waiting, han jisung, so take your time. and when you're ready, i'm here with open arms. let me love you, han jisung.

please, let me love you.

a/n: ohhhh the longing.