35

"hey yuna." jisung smiled as he sat down.

"hi!" she smiled brightly. "it's nice to see you again."

"you too." he nodded. "what'd you need to talk about?"

"oh! your share of the company." she nodded.

"why would i...?" jisung furrowed his brows.

"because technically the inheritance is your birth right. at least to me it is. so since i'm taking over i will be giving you a share of the company's money. you deserve at least that. i'm thinking 60/40? or we can go 50/50." she took a sip of her coffee.

"yuna that's way too much!" jisung gasped.

"i'm also taking my parents company when they step down, and i already get more than enough from them." she shrugged.

"you'll be running two companies? isn't one hard enough?" jisung was confused.

"when you start from the ground up, yes. but i have my girls helping me run things." she smiled brightly.

"i don't know if i can accept that much." jisung shook his head.

"well, you know what? you will take it. no arguments. i call the shots, what i say goes. and i say you take 50/50. now sign here." she instructed.

"yuna..." jisung sighed.

"nope." she shook her head. "it goes to you and your mom. she's technically the current ceo."

"fine." jisung begrudgingly signed the contract.

"perfect." she smiled. "i hope you know, it's all for your best interest. so you guys can be stable and well off until you start your career."

"thank you, na." jisung spoke softly. "how've you been?"

"i've been great, actually. how are you though? you've had a lot going on." she spoke so gently, jisung wanted to hate it. but he found comfort in her concern.

"i've been...doing my best." jisung nodded.

"well, don't worry jisungie. things are turning around for the best. it only gets easier from here." she smiled.

"thank you na." jisung smiled a genuine smile. "i'll go ahead and text minho that he can pick me up."

"okay. i'll keep you company until he gets here." yuna nodded.

"i appreciate it." jisung nodded as he texted minho.

"so...i've heard a lot about you and minho from auntie." she smiled.

"yeah...uhm...we're really close." jisung nodded slowly.

"mhm, i've heard." she smirked. "i can't wait to see what he looks like."

"oh my god, na!" jisung hid his blush behind his hands.

"what?! sue me." she giggled.

"hey ji." minho walked over to the table they were sat at.

"hey min." jisung ignored his surprise with a soft smile as he looked at minho.

"you must be yuna." he turned to the girl, politely bowing.

"you must be minho." she nodded, bowing back. "now, what are your intentions with my cousin?" she playfully asked.

"na!" jisung groaned. "we will get going now. good night yuna."

"good night jisungie, good night minho!" she called out, giggling to herself as jisung grabbed minhos hand and left the cafe.

"where'd you park?" jisung asked as the door closed.

"i walked here." minho shrugged.

"wait, really?" jisung looked up at him.

"i figured a walk would be nice. you didn't want to walk back alone because it's dangerous at night, so i figured i'd walk with you." minhos soft gaze analyzed every single one of jisungs features.

"oh..okay." jisung smiled shyly.

"here, listen to this song." minho put one of his headphones in jisungs ear. he placed the other in his own as he pressed play.

'lovesong' by beabadoobee played softly in their ears as they walked home hand in hand. minho had realized they were still holding hands, but decided it was comfortable. he held jisungs hand tightly as they walked.

han jisung, i have fallen too deep. it's getting harder to keep my feelings hidden. but when i do spill, tell you that i am so in love with you, please forgive me. i know you're not ready yet, but i just need to tell you. and eventually, i won't be able to keep it hidden anymore.

minho softly sang along as they walked.

i missed the train again, i called your name as if you'd drive it back. i swear you're in my head through out the day, i can say that for a fact.

know we had better days but to keep me safe i guess that this is just another lovesong about you.

jisung looked up at him, admiring his features illuminated by the moonlight. and god, he's so gorgeous. he listened to his pillow soft voice as he sang along. minho reminded him of comfort. of home. of fresh baked cookies and warm sweaters. of cuddling up under the blanket and watching your comfort movie.

he's the fall air that cools down the burning summer. he's a teddy bear, comforting. minho is his safe space in human form. he's the trees that surround him and the rock that holds him. he's the moon shining brightly down on him, always patient and listening. he's all the stars in the sky.

just another lovesong, about you.

he softly sang along. his feelings were overwhelming him. he longed for lee minho even as they're walking hand in hand. he longed to feel his lips against his. he longed to whisper soft 'i love you's' under the moonlight.

"such a romantic." jisung smiled softly.

"yeah, a hopeless romantic." minho chuckled.

"no, not hopeless." jisung shook his head as they approached the house.

"what do you mean?" minho asked as he opened the door.

"you're not hopeless." jisung repeated in a whisper, handing minho the headphone. 

he walked closer, wrapping his arms around minho. he held him for a few seconds before letting go and taking his shoes off. he walked off into the house, leaving minho dazed by the door.

you're not hopeless, lee minho. i am in love with you. i won't deny it anymore. please be patient with me though. i will be brave enough to let myself tell you one day. you're everything i've ever wanted.

jisung walked onto the back deck, sighing as he looked up at the moon.

"well moon, you were right. i am in love with him."

a/n: the romance is romancing 🎀