25

"here." minho sat at the table in front of jisung, handing him a mug of hot chocolate.

"thank you." jisung accepted it.

"can we talk about it?" minho asked gently.

"yeah." jisung took a deep breath.

"my cousin is a detective. he works with the violent crimes unit. if you're okay with it we can bring this to him. he's very powerful and influential, a model citizen." minho spoke gently.

"kim jiwoong?" jisungs brows furrowed.

"yep, that's him." minho nodded.

"can you promise me he will have my father taken away and punished?" jisung asked quietly.

"i don't make promises i can't keep...but he's never failed. he's good at what he does and he always gets justice." minho replied softly.

"okay. we'll give it a shot." jisung nodded.

"thank you." minho whispered, taking jisungs hands in his. "thank you so much."

"min, i should be the one thanking you." jisung giggled as he held minhos hands tighter. "thank you."

"i'll do anything for you. even if i have to punish him myself." minho replied in a whisper as his thumbs soothingly rubbed over jisungs knuckles.

jisung swore you could see the hearts in his eyes as he looked back into minhos sparkly ones. his heart fluttered and his stomach filled with butterflies and he knew he was in too deep. yet he'd still deny it, refusing to face the truth and face his feelings.

because feelings get you hurt. falling in love will only leave you heartbroken. he was a hopeless romantic yet when it came to his own love life he'd never had a positive outlook. but god damn is minho breaking him down.

🌘

"sungs, wake up." felix shook him gently.

"no." jisung groaned, turning over.

"breakfast is done." felix kept shaking him.

"i don't wanna eat!" jisung shouted, covering his face with the blanket.

"sungs...you need to eat." felix spoke gently.

jisung ignored him, the freckled boy looking over at minho with desperate eyes.

"hey ji, breakfast is ready." minho softly called out. "it's time to get up, hm?"

"i don't want to." jisung huffed.

"i want you to." jisung could hear the fact that his face held a frown.

"fine." jisung sat up, begrudgingly walking to the kitchen to get food.

"your hair's a mess." minho giggled as his hands went to smooth the blue strands down.

jisung looked up at him, a blush making its way to his face. minho fixed his hair, and his eyes fixed upon the older. and when minhos eyes met jisungs, his breath got caught in his throat.

"let's get you some food now." minho smiled gently, jisung only nodding as he followed minho as if it weren't his own apartment.

"lord someone help those two." changbin sighed.

"just let it happen. they can't keep their feelings back forever. no matter how hard they try, it'll come out eventually. whether they mean it to or not." felix shook his head.

"it's just painful to watch." chan added to the conversation. "like, they both clearly like each other so much but they're holding back for some reason and they both just feel hopeless when they're not."

"i agree. but just let them grow together. let their relationship grow. their feelings will too, and eventually one of them will find the courage to let it out." jeongin nodded.

"it's actually really sad. but they're art in the making." hyunjin sighed as he rested his head on his palm.

"the tension even makes ME hold my breath and wonder their next moves." seungmin chuckled, causing the group to burst into laughter.

"no literally, like even just now when minho was fixing jisungs hair and they made eye contact. i was like okay so what next?" hyunjin caused the laughter to grow louder.

"what's so funny?" minho asked as the two returned from the kitchen, taking a seat.

"uhhmmmmm..." felix stared at them. "this is kind of awkward but...that one time in high school where my parents caught me shaking ass in my room mirror."

"i remember that!" jisung gasped as the group burst into laughter again.

"my mom and i just locked eyes and neither of us could move." felix laughed. "awkward talk after that."

"oh my god." minho laughed.

"anyways! let's watch movies." felix smiled, dismissing the topic.

"nice save." changbin whispered as felix sat next to him.

"thanks babe." felix smiled, pressing a kiss to changbins cheek.

"you're welcome." changbin had a shy smile on his face.

"are we sure changbin hyung isn't the one taking it up the ass?" seungmin questioned.

"i'm not!" changbin groaned.

"bro looks like a high school girl who's crush looked at her every time felix interacts with him. i say he's just a muscle twink." jeongin shrugged.

"and you really think i would EVER top?" felix laughed.

"for him? maybe." seungmin shrugged.

"nah, lix is strictly a bottom." jisung shook his head.

"takes one to know one i guess." felix rolled his eyes.

"i'm actually a power bottom. you on the other hand submit immediately." jisung shrugged.

"i'll believe it when i see it." felix flipped him off.

"oh? you wanna see it?" jisung spoke teasingly. "who?"

"you know that i only have one answer as to who i wanna see you with." felix smirked.

"shut up." jisungs face dropped.

"you set yourself up this time." felix shrugged.

"jisung is a sexy power bottom who needs a man who will worship the ground he walks on." changbin smirked.

jisung felt minho shifting closer to him. and the thought of jisung with someone who wasn't him made minhos stomach twist with jealousy.

"you don't need to worry so much about his sex life." minho rolled his eyes.

"why are you upset?" seungmin laughed.

"i'm not." minho groaned. "whatever, let's change the topic."

"someone's jealous." jeongin looked over to seungmin.

"uh..anyways what movie do you guys wanna watch?" felix asked as he picked up the remote.

"something light hearted." jeongin put out.

"train to busan." hyunjin laughed as jeongin hit him.

"I SAID LIGHT HEARTED!"

a/n: i have 5 chapters left in 'song of achilles' and im not ready to finish it 😭