Chapter 3: Hellish Encounters

As Charlie strolls through the amusement park, attempting to distribute cupcakes and flyers, her eyes widen as she spots her ex-boyfriend, Seviathan von Eldritch, and his family casually walking through. Panic sets in, prompting a swift retreat behind trash cans and bushes, with Razzle and Dazzle discreetly following.

The Von Eldritch family, while not as influential as hers, still carries some weight as a "new money" family in hell. Helsa von Eldritch, Seviathan's sister, wears an evil grin, harboring intense disdain for Charlie due to the breakup with her brother and nurturing a strong desire to see her dead. However, Helsa's inferior power and the determination to avoid death restrain her from acting on this hatred.

Charlie had dated Seviathan at her dad's behest but ended the relationship upon meeting Vaggie. Despite her dad's initial displeasure, he eventually accepted Charlie's choice and allowed her to date Vaggie with the condition that Vaggie underwent vetting.

Choosing to cease the clandestine observation, Charlie continues her park stroll, engaging in conversation with Razzle and Dazzle, who walk alongside her, despite their lack of conversational skills (as they're mute). She persists in her mission to distribute cupcakes and flyers.

Upon reaching the park entrance to check on the others, especially Husk, who was tasked to stay there while the rest explored the park, Charlie notices a small group of imps – hardy, red, humanoid creatures with various kinds of horns, usually on the shorter side.

Opting to approach them, she takes a step forward.