Chapter 38: Merry Lucifermas!

On December 25, the heart of Pentagram City buzzes with excitement as the Habin Hotel awaits the Lucifermas celebration. In the midst of Hell's demons, Charlie is determined to make this Lucifermas the most wholesome and heartwarming ever.

The Hazbin Hotel stands as a captivating sight, bathed in a warm, festive glow. Hellish lights and demonic ornaments adorn every corner, thanks to Vaggie's decorating skills. Nifty transforms the dining area into a heavenly banquet hall, featuring Lucifermas-themed treats that look almost too good to eat.

Charlie gathers the eclectic group, including Alastor, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Cherri Bomb, Sir Pentious, Nifty, Husk, and even Razzle and Dazzle, for the festivities.

The Hazbin Hotel's lobby transforms into a Lucifermas wonderland. The group surrounds a colossal Lucifermas tree, topped with a star that seems to burn like a miniature sun.

The tree is adorned with ornaments holding the memories and wishes of Pentagram City's residents. Charlie, dressed in a festive Lucifermas sweater, takes center stage and leads her friends in singing Lucifermas carols with her angelic voice. Even Alastor can't resist joining in, his radio tones adding a hauntingly beautiful melody to the songs. Angel Dust, never one to pass up a chance to perform, sings a soulful Lucifermas ballad that brings tears to the eyes of the listeners.

As the night progresses, they exchange Lucifermas gifts, each carefully chosen to bring joy to one another. Cherri Bomb presents a heartfelt poem capturing the essence of love and togetherness in Pride. Granted, love of explosives and chaos: Sir Pentious, the extravagant showman, gifts a collection of his most whimsical inventions, each with a mischievous twist that elicits laughter from the group.

Lucifer, wearing a Santa hat, decides to make a grand entrance, attempting to come down a non-existent chimney.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Lucifermas magic!" Lucifer exclaims, theatrically dusting off imaginary soot. "I thought I'd try the classic chimney entrance. Clearly, my sources were a bit outdated."

As the others chuckle, Lucifer smirks and points behind the group. "Been waiting to do that all month."

The laughter echoes through the room as the he playfully embraces the festive spirit. Basil, Lucifer's semi-sentient pet snake, slithers around the tree, adding an extra touch of charm.

The highlight of the evening is the Lucifermas feast, prepared by Nifty. She works her culinary magic, turning Hellish ingredients into a heavenly feast. The group gathers around a long table, sharing stories and laughter as they enjoy the delectable spread. Husk, known for his love of liquor, even crafts special Lucifermas cocktails that have everyone raising their glasses in delight.

As the clock strikes midnight, marking the end of Lucifermas, Charlie can't help but smile. She has brought warmth and unity to Pride, even if just for one night. With the Hazbin Hotel bathed in the soft glow of Lucifermas lights, it serves as a reminder that in the unlikeliest of places, the spirit of love, togetherness, and holiday cheer can thrive, even in the depths of Hell.

The group departs with fond memories and a newfound appreciation for the sense of community that has blossomed in the Hazbin Hotel. As the echoes of their laughter and well-wishes fade into the night, Charlie and her friends know that Lucifermas in Pride will always hold a special place in their hearts—a beacon of light in the midst of their dark and chaotic world.