Chapter 36: Happy Halloween in Hell

8 Days Later...

It's October 31, Halloween. Charlie literally jumps out of her bed, excited for a day of playing dress-up.

In the heart of Hell, the anticipation of Halloween hangs in the air like a perpetual storm cloud. It's a night like no other, and for Charlie, the determined princess of Hell, it promises to be an unforgettable experience.

As the first rays of crimson dawn pierce the horizon, Charlie awakes in her modest room at the Hazbin Hotel. Her golden blonde hair is already styled to perfection, and she can't contain her excitement.

Today, she has a plan that rivals any Halloween celebration in the human world. Alastor had told her the previous night that he would be busy today with the annual overlord meeting.

With her loyal friends by her side — Vaggie, Husk, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Razzle, Dazzle, Cherri Bomb, and Nifty (no Alastor) — Charlie sets out on a mission. Their goal is to transform the Hazbin Hotel into a haunted mansion that puts all others to shame. The lobby is adorned with cobwebs and ghostly decorations, while eerie music echoes throughout the halls.

In the afternoon, Charlie organizes a Halloween fair in the courtyard. Demons and sinners from all over Hell gather to enjoy games, treats, and performances. Sir Pentious's mechanical wonders intrigue the crowd, while Razzle and Dazzle's acrobatics defy Hell's gravity. Cherri Bomb takes the stage with her electrifying punk-rock performance, and Nifty's culinary skills turn Hellish ingredients into delectable treats that leave demons craving for more.

Husk runs the haunted bar, serving up Hell's most potent and wickedly concocted cocktails, while Angel Dust entertains with sultry songs and dance moves that leave no doubt about his status as the hotel's star attraction.

As evening descends, Charlie leads a grand tour of the haunted mansion, showcasing the spookiest and most chilling aspects of the Hazbin Hotel. Demons marvel at the macabre decorations and the terrifying illusions conjured by Sir Pentious.

The night reaches its peak with a mesmerizing firework display that paints the Hellish sky with vibrant colors and fiery explosions. Charlie watches from the rooftop, her heart swelling with pride at the joy she's brought to her fellow demons.

Meanwhile, Alastor:

In the heart of Hell, within the imposing Castle Morningstar in the Pride Ring, Halloween arrives, and with it, the annual gathering of the most powerful overlords in the underworld. The grand chamber is adorned with macabre decorations, casting shadows on the walls, and a massive obsidian table serves as the focal point of the room.

Lucifer Morningstar, resplendent in his infernal regalia, presides over the meeting. He sits at the head of the table, his presence radiating a charismatic aura that holds the attention of all who gather.

The overlords in attendance include Carmilla Carmine, Missi Zilla, Zestial Morde, Vox, Alastor, Valentino, Velvette, Rosie, and several others of significant power.

Carmilla Carmine, a stoic and ruthless overlord, keeps her steely gaze on the proceedings. Her demonic business, Carmine Industries, is known for producing angelic property firearms, and she has garnered immense respect and fear for her formidable status. Her presence is a testament to her unwavering commitment to her work.

Missi Zilla, a silent and sadistic overlord, radiates an air of menace. Her power-hungry nature and predilection for violence have made her a force to be reckoned with in Hell. Her reputation for brutality has earned her a place at the table.

Zestial Morde, an insectoid overlord, with spider-like appendages, exudes an air of cunning and intrigue. His knowledge of power dealings and manipulation makes him a formidable player in the dark politics of Hell. His many eyes observe the room, ever watchful.