15

𝟭𝟱: 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗢𝗝𝗨

I wouldn't describe it as ideal to drink during the weekdays, though apparently the others did. I thought that tonight was merely about devouring the scrumptious food Taeyong and Taeil had made, but they had other things planned. I was perched on the ground with the others, huddling around the coffee table that was littered with bottles of soju, and other alcoholic beverages.

I wasn't sure how long they've been drinking, but definitely long enough, I could see the Asian flush kicking on Taeil's face already. The same went for Donghyuck, his brother, and Mark. Surprisingly, the only ones that were fully sober in the Moon residence were I and Naomi. Though Naomi wasn't drunk, I could tell she was entertained by the others company. In the interim, I was quite worried.

At the time being, we were playing a game. It was a game that allowed the players to expose secrets they possessed. It was a stupid game in my opinion. I knew they were only playing this because they were drunk as hell. And when you were drunk, your mouth liked to open and spill secrets to people. Although I did notice that they weren't exactly telling secrets. It was most likely just things they were too embarrassed for other people to know.

Taeyong slammed his shot glass on the coffee table with a groan, his face puckering a bit due to the alcohol slithering down his throat like poison. "You know who hasn't really spoken during the game?" Taeyong posed, his eyes scanning each and every person in the room. "You Juliane. Come on, don't be a killjoy. Why don't you tell us one of your secrets?"

Everybody turned to look at me, awaiting for a response with their flushed cheeks and teary eyes. Though except Mark, he was too busy pouring himself another shot of soju.

I sighed. I hated having the spotlight.

"Come on JM." Encouraged my brother impatiently. "You gotta have at least one secret."

Clueless, I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know... Uhh, I guess I still prefer sleeping with a night lamp."

Donghyuck threw a bottle cap towards me. It hit my cheek and landed on the rug. "Boring~" He booed. "That's no secret. I'm sure you have other secrets." He wiggled his brows and looked at Mark suggestively, before looking back at me.

I so knew what this boy was up to, and therefore, I tried to divert the conversation. I crossed my arms against my chest. "What about you? I know you have secrets too, regarding Naomi."

Donghyuck smiled calmly. "Liking her is no secret anymore. It's a universal knowledge in fact." He snickered.

This obviously caused warmth to spread all over Naomi's face. I could tell she was somewhat flustered, but she hid it very well. Naomi merely looked down at the table, her lips quivering up to a smile, and that suggested something to me. Perhaps Naomi was finally growing fond of Donghyuck? That was good news.

Taeil rose his hand up. "I have one for JM." He grinned devilishly, and I sat there, frozen at my spot, afraid of what he was gonna spill out. "She likes horror movies, but she can't sleep alone after watching one. So every time we watch horror movies, she begs me to let her sleep in my room. In conclusion, she is a big scaredy cat."

The room erupted with laughters as this "secret" of mine was revealed by Taeil. I was relieved it wasn't truly a big and serious secret, so all I did was shrug it off and laugh a bit or whatnot. I also did hope Taeil would seal his lips, because after that, he had been filling the others up with more secrets of mine. In other words, just embarrassing things about me. Sure they were a bit embarrassing, but I figured it wouldn't matter because these people were drunk as hell, and would most likely forget about everything.