24

𝟮𝟰: 𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡
𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙇𝙀𝙀'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

There were still numerous of people living their best lives with the company of their friends and heavy music in Chenle's residence. The mansion was still alive, and it probably will be until the sun seeps into the darkness.

Chenle however, invited a few people in his colossal bedroom, and when I meant colossal, I really meant colossal. It almost looked like an entire house, probably even bigger than mine and Johnny's apartment. He had everything here. He had a basketball hoop, a football table, a piano, a library which he claimed he never looked through, a TV and a big couch. Everything in this room, or in his mansion in general really emphasized his wealth.

At the time being, people were lounging by the couch and the coffee table, just chatting and drinking the night away. Most people present were Chenle's friends: The friendly Flashes, Jisung and Jeno - That meant Jeno invited his Decathletes friend. The mere reason why we were even here, was because of me. I think Chenle took a liking for me after the entire basketball incident a couple of days ago.

I sat next to Juliane, whom had been consuming way too much alcohol, so I've been keeping an eye on her. Then on the other side of her, were Donghyuck and Naomi.

Ever since Juliane and I caught Donghyuck and Naomi enjoying themselves in the kitchenette, we couldn't stop teasing them. Donghyuck was happy about it, but Naomi was still too shy. But I surmised this meant that they were official.

Juliane reached over to the cup of alcohol that laid on the coffee table, and leaned against the backrest before taking a big sip. She then looked at me and cocked an eyebrow. "You're really not drinking tonight?"

Caught staring, I swiftly looked away. "Uhh- I, umm." I faltered. Now that we were conversing, I had to eventually look back and so I did. "Nopes, not drinking today."

Juliane snickered with an eye roll, before slurring. "Oh now you don't wanna drink, when there's no school tomorrow?"

Juliane looked very pretty, despite having a drunken face. Her eyes were moderately red and teary, making them appear so shiny and gleamy to look at. And of course, her pink cheeks completed the beauty of her face. She was pretty. Really.

I smiled. "Of course not, I gotta make sure to keep an eye on you, Donghyuck and Naomi." I shrugged my shoulders. "At least one has to be sober right?"

Juliane merely sighed before returning her focus on drinking herself to death. She reasoned it was to celebrate Donghyuck and Naomi, and I recalled Chenle getting offended because she wasn't celebrating for the basketball's team victory. It was quite funny. Anyways, people were indeed enjoying themselves in Chenle's room, despite how calm and tranquil it seemed like compared to what was happening outside. Here was a lot better, especially because Chenle's loquacious personality made things more entertaining.

"Everyone please do watch our game next week! We're gonna crush Somerset!" Chenle cheered and stood on his white cushioned couch, with his filthy outside shoes. "Victory for The Flashes!" He pumped his hand in the air, the cup of alcohol he carried spilled everywhere on us, but of course people didn't seem to be bothered because they were all drunk or tipsy.

Jeno slumped on his seat. "Can't assure you that Chenle. I might get busy with studying for the nationals."

Of course this disappointed his friend. "Aw, come on Jeno. You don't have to study, you're the smartest person I know." Chenle pouted.

"I'm sorry Chenle, but the nationals is just as important for us, as the basketball match for you." Gwen explained for the other Decathletes, a genuine sulk on her face. "Perhaps we can arrange our study sessions to match with your schedule. But I wouldn't be able to assure you though."