55

𝟱𝟱: 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦
(𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨.)

Whilst Mark washed himself in my bathroom, I rushed downstairs to collect all essentials used for tending. Although I was appreciative of bodyguards lurking around the perimeter to ensure my safety, I closed all the curtains and blinds; Anything that contacted with outside. I didn't want any of them to see that I was lounging with Spiderman, especially after they asked I and Donghyuck to keep distance from them.

I rushed up the stairs with my medical supplies in my arms. As I kicked open the doors and rushed inside my room, I froze when I saw Mark standing by the bed, wearing grey jogging pants, but shirtless.

In the darkness, my eyes lingered and roamed over Mark's body. His physique and muscular body was enough to cause me to halt in my tracks for a moment, taking in the sight. He wasn't extremely muscular, with 8 pack abs or 16 cm biceps, but his body was perfectly and faintly muscular. His muscles and abs were visible below the darkness, lit only by the moonlight. The sight was like a statue, carved by an artist, and the curves and contours of Mark's body was a work of art. Beautiful and majestic. Each muscle flexed and moved with precision and purpose, like a machine of power, yet there was a touch of softness, of gentleness, that made the sight all the more appealing.

Mark noticed my presence. He gazed up at me, his wet black hair tickling his forehead, his lips gradually perking up into a grin. "Oh... Hey."

Oh God, I thanked heavens that it was dark here. I could already sense how vividly red my face was.

I closed the door behind me. I looked down at the medical supplies I had around my arms, then back up to him with a tiny smile. "Umm, I've got the things." I said, unsurely drawing closer to him but made sure my eyes weren't occupied on his magnificent physique. I dropped all the materials on the bed and took a seat, my head jerking to the one next to me for him to take.

"Oh." Mark said, a bit shy and perched down across me. "Well uhh. I washed off all the blood and stuff... I don't know if there's more tending to do."

"Oh there is." I insisted, then reached out for the ointment for bruises laying on the sheets. "It'll relieve the pain, swelling, and discoloration of them." I informed. I opened the lid of the balm, the sweet and soothing scent of it filled the air like aroma before taking a scoop and looking at Mark. The sight of bruises splattering across his body did nothing but ache my heart. "Fuck... This is why I refused to believe that you're Spiderman, even though I knew since the start."

Despite all the pain Mark was in, he still managed to maintain that beam. He chuckled softly. "Hmm, I guess the Juliane Moon really does care for me." He straightened his slouched posture, giving me more access to the bruises on his stomach.

I sighed at his words, my brows knitting and lips pouting. "Of course I do. Idiot."

I smeared the balm onto the bruises on Mark's stomach, feeling his abs beneath my fingers. The balm felt pleasant and soothing as I moved it over his skin, and each stroke of my fingers sent a wave of relief through Mark's body. His muscles flexing and twitching under the caress of my touch. I was expecting him to squirm and writhe out of pain, but no, he sat still, staring at me with a dreamy smile and dreamy eyes whilst tuning in.

"Look I don't know if you're really dense or just acting dense but I'm gonna spit it out... I've always cared Mark, ever since Freshman year and even till today, right now, at this very second." I said, almost mumbling or actually grumbling. A tinge of annoyance was heard laced in my tone. Maybe it was because I was annoyed that he hadn't noticed, or he did but decided to ignore it.

But I continued talking anyways. "And you know, sometimes I wished I never did because you drive me crazy all the time: Because you barely acknowledged my existence, because you like somebody else, because we decided to acquaint each other but I wanted something more that I knew I couldn't have with you, because you stress me the fuck out lot and now I'm shuddering in dread because you really are Spiderman, and I'm now tending on your injuries, my biggest fear—"

I was cut off, by Mark's lips pressing against my very own.

The kiss sent a wave of electricity and shivers down my spine, my lips melting and yielding under the pressure of his kiss. I felt my heart beating fast, the beating becoming faster and heavier with each moment of contact between us.

When Mark noticed that I wasn't kissing back, he pulled away, but the proximity was still there. Mark placed his hand on my cheek and attached his forehead onto mine. "I'm so into you." He said, his breath shaky. "It's you. It's always been you, Juliane. I was just in deep denial, doubting that a girl like you could ever like me."

We held the eye contact, and didn't break it. Not even for a breath.

It grew tenser and tenser, until we unleashed our desires and didn't hold back anymore.

Our lips reunited, this time harder but passionately. The kiss was a moment to be savored and I let it linger, losing myself in the pleasure of Mark's soft tongue and strong grip. Before I even knew it, I was slowly being pushed on my back against the mattress but our lips remained connected, with low moans muffling through them.

I had never been kissed like this. In fact, I had never been kissed before and this was my first.

I finally understood why people described kissing as melting, because every square inch of my body dissolved into his.

I knew he was already on top of me. I knew he was already kissing me. I was aware of the closeness... But I wanted him closer, and closer and closer.

We couldn't stop or resist. We passionately kissed and rubbed up against each other, our bodies pressed together as we let our passion and desperation overflow.

After our lips separated, he gradually drew towards my neck, and I sensed his warm exhalation brushing against my flesh. Mark delicately pressed his lips against the sensitive spot near the lower part of my neck. Startled, my body stiffened while shivers ran through me. A blissful heat surged inside me once again. Overwhelmed with joy, I found myself breathless as Mark rained soft, tender kisses upon my neck, each one carrying its own flicker of warmth.

I could feel his hand lingering underneath my silk top, the touch of his fingertips tracing the private section of my skin gave me nothing but pleasure and eager. Soon, his other slipped down my silk shorts.

And I knew where this was heading.