💫 Chapter-4💫

Sarang and Ha-joon were sitting on the bed looking at YN to start

Sarang and Ha-joon were sitting on the bed looking at YN to start. She took her laptop and opened it. And after searching for something, she kept it aside.

She looked at Sarang and Ha-joon and started "Well, you see, we are the richest person in Korea right now, and it was same when I was of your age. A little older but yea"

"Wow, really? From that long?" Sarang asked. YN nodded her head. "Yea. When I started going to school with Oppa–your Dad and Samchon– they have like so many fangirls. And fanboys too maybe. Everyone wanted to be our friend cause of money. Even when we changed School/University. When Oppa..... left me.... I mean left all of us, everyone changed" YN told them with a sad expression.

"Changed? Did they started bullying you Imo?" Ha-joon asked. YN nodded her head and said "Yea. Not physically but emotionally and verbally"

💫 Flashback 💫

2 Months After The Kim brother's died
(YN's age- 18 years)

YN went to her University after 2 months. She didn't had the courage but after her Unnies told her, she came. She was walking through the hallway when one girl came and stood infront of her.

"Hey YN, I heard your brother's died. I am so sorry for your loss" she said l but her words and expression don't match with each other. YN just shurgged and nodded her head.

She heard the girl chuckling while she said "Poor you. You don't have any siblings now. Who will protect you now?" YN looked at her with a frown. "What do you mean?" YN asked.

She laughed and said "Don't be silly YN. You have so much money, and your brothers already died. Not one but Seven of them. What if someone's kidnap you for your money?"

"Can you stop reminding me of my Oppa again and again. And who will kidnap me in the school?" YN said. She was already getting irritated by her.

"Oww is little YN sad when I talk about her brothers. Okay okay, I won't do that again, and if we talk about kidnapping... umm... even I don't know. Maybe me, or my friends?" She said with a smirk. YN looked confused but before she could figure out anything, the girl grabbed her wrist and dragged YN with herself.

YN tried to get out from her grip, but failed. The girl came to a room, and let him YN's hands. She stood infront of her and said "Now, will you give me the money you have right now by yourself or should I snatch it in my way?" She asked raising an eyebrow. YN was still shocked and confused.

The girl let out a sigh "Fine, I will do it myself" she said talking a step closer to YN. YN stepped back while she took another step towards her. She continued walking towards her until they heard a voice from the door.