💫 Chapter-23💫

After some days

After some days

The Kim family were having their breakfast. It's been so long since they all are together due to YN leaving early for work. She took a leave today and decided to work from home while spending some time with family.

"By the way, Unnies are coming today" YN said breaking the silence. Everyone looked at her. Her Unnies nodded their head while Sarang and Ha-joon looked at each other confused.

"Whose Unnie, Imo?" Ha-joon asked. Sarang also looked at her for the answer. YN gave them a small smile and said, "Ofcourse my Unnies. Remember I told you about Oppa's cousin?"

Sarang and Ha-joon nodded their heads. "They are coming today" YN answered. Sarang and Ha-joon made a "Ohh" from their mouth understanding

After having their breakfast, and some mess that was made by Jiha and Hwan, they all came to the living room. Ha-joon and Sarang had a holiday today so they were at home too.

Hwan was sitting on the ground drawing with crayons when Jiha got down from her mother's lap and sat beside him. She took one is his crayon and looked at him with big eyes and a smile.

"No!! Mine!!" Hwan shouted while snatching the crayon from Jiha. Tears welled in Jiha's eyes and she started crying.
S

he stood up and ran towards her mother and started crying more.

"Hwan!! That's not good baby. She is your little sister. You should share your things with her" Ji-eun scolded. Hwan pouted and shooked his head.

"Hwan!! Don't be a bad boy. Go and say sorry to your sister" Ha-joon said while wiping Hwan's tears. Hwan sniffled and stood up.

He went near Jiha and held her hand. "Sowy" he said holding both his ears. Jiha looked at Jihyo who nodded her head. She again looked at Hwan and hugged him.

"They right like us Oppa" Sarang said while giggling. Ha-joon came and sat with her and nodded his head.

They all looked at the interaction between the youngers who were now giggling and playing with each other not knowing someone was keeping an eye on them.

A man was looking at his phone, where a video more like a live clip was playing in which he could clearly see what the Kim's are doing right now.

He smirked while closing his phone, "Enjoy your time Kim. Who knows when will you get this time again?" He said to himself and laughed out a laugh.

💀💀💀

(Skulls are back!!)

YN went and opened the door when she heard the doorbell ring. As she opened it, she saw her Unnie's standing there.