💫Chapter-37💫

"So, how did you guys came out from there? Who helped you?" Lisa was the one who asked this time

Hoseok looked at her and said, "What happened was....

Flashback

An hour after the hospital team left with four Kim brothers, Taehyung was the first one to gain his consciousness back. He opened his eyes and saw fire, and debris.

He tried to stand but couldn't. He looked at his leg and saw it was stuck under a big metal piece.

"What am I doing here? And how is my leg stuck?" He mumbled to himself trying to remember. But his head started to pain. He held his hand due to the pain.

"Argh, now why is my head aching?" He again mumbled to himself.

After he was feeling a little better, he tried to get his leg out from the metal piece. With all his strength that was left, he pulled out his leg which was bleeding now.

Taehyung sighed in relief and stood up with wobbling feet due to the pain. He looked around and widened his eyes.

"Who is he?" He thought to himself when he saw another person unconscious. He slowly went there and gasped when he saw a huge burn in the leg of that person's leg.

He bent down and started to wake him up. After a lot of hard work, that person finally opened his eyes and coughed.

Taehyung so in relief knowing he was alive. "T..Tae" Taehyung turned his head towards the person with a confused face. "Tae? Who?" He asked.

The person slowly sat down, Taehyung did helped him. "W-what do you m-mean by Who? Y-you. I am calling you Tae" he said.

Taehyung was more confused now. "My name is Tae? How do you know?" He asked. The person looked at him with a shock face.

"What are you talking? I am your brother Tae!! Your Namjoon Hyung!!" Namjoon said but Taehyung was still confused. He just blinked his eyes looking at Namjoon.

"Tae, I am glad you are fine. Where are Hyungs?" Namjoon asked. "Hyungs? Who? And who are you?" Taehyung asked with confusion.

"Tae you.... Wait, you don't know me?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung nodded his head, "Yea. I don't. Who are you? And how am I here? And you too?" He said and realisation hit Namjoon harder than a truck

As they sat there, Namjoon looked at Taehyung, feeling sad because Taehyung couldn't remember him. But they didn't have much time for sadness.