💫 Chapter-7💫

YN was sitting on the couch waiting for Sarang and Ha-joon

YN was sitting on the couch waiting for Sarang and Ha-joon. She was so confused and also worried when Ha-joon called her and told her that Sarang wants to meet her. She immediately came home and now was waiting for them with her Unnies.

Not long after the door of the living room/main door opened. YN turned her head towards the door and saw Ha-joon and Sarang. As Sarang saw YN, she immediately run to her and hugged her.

YN was a bit startled by the hug, but she became more worried when she had crying sound. She looked at Sarang and saw her niece crying her heart out.

"Sarang, what happened baby? Why are you crying?" She asked breaking the hug but Sarang refused to look at her. YN held her chin and softly made Sarang look into her eyes.

"What happened bub? Tell your Imo" "Imo, they are wrong. They are liar. Right?" Sarang asked between her sobs. YN frowned and looked at Suzy, Ji-eun and Jihyo who were having the same expression as her. She looked at Ha-joon

He shurgged his shoulders and came near her. "I also don't know Imo. She came to my class crying and said the same thing. When I asked her what does she meant by this but she said she wants to meet you only" Ha-joon told them as he sat on the couch near his mother.

YN nodded her head and looked at Sarang. She made her sat on the couch with her and asked "Sarang baby, What happened? Who are wrong and who lied? Please tell your Imo"

Sarang looked at her and sniffled a little before saying "Imo, I will ask you one question, will you answer me" YN immediately nodded her head "Imo, were Dad and Samchon bad people?" As the words left Sarang's mouth, YN was fully shocked and so were the others. "W...what? Why are you asking about them Sarang?" Suzy asked her with a shocked expression.

Sarang looked at her and said "First answer my question. Were Dad and Samchon bad and that's why they died?" YN was sitting there with a shock face.

She was speechless after listening to what Sarang said. Sarang held her hand "Imo, please tell me. Is it true?" "No!!! It's not Sarang. It's not true" YN said coming out from her thoughts.

She looked at Sarang and said "It's not true baby. Your Dad and your Samchons were not bad people. Infact they were the best people anyone could have on their life" Suzy nodded her head in agreement. Ha-joon stood up and sat near Sarang.

"They didn't died cause they were bad?" Sarang asked. YN immediately shooked her head "Your Dad and Samchon... died cause they saved your Imo and Your Eomma. They left us while saving me and Unnie" she told them while small tears started forming in her eyes.

Sarang and Ha-joon were shocked hearing this. They both immediately hugged YN. They stayed like that without a single word. After some time, they broke the hug, and they both wiped YN's tears.

She kissed both of them and looked at Sarang and asked "Sarang, baby why did you asked this? Did someone said something to you in school?" Sarang slowly nodded her head.