💫 Chapter-42💫

Flashback Continues

Flashback Continues...

3 Days Later

Today was the day, the Kim brothers were waiting for. They were kind of excited yet nervous to know the results.

Right now, all six of them were in the doctor's cabin waiting for him to come and tell the results. Each passing second was making them more nervous.

As they sat there, the room's door opened and the doctor came inside with some files. He sat on his seat facing the Kim brothers. "Ready to know the results?" He asked.

They all nodded their heads. The doctor smiled and passed the file to them. "Check it yourself then" he said.

Jin took the file, opened it and started eating it. After reading it, he looked at his brothers and said, "I..it's postive. We are brothers"

As the words left his mouth, the room fell into deep silence. "Yes. You all are brothers, just as we predicted months ago" the doctor said breaking the silence.

Taehyung looked up, "That means he was right?" He asked looking at Namjoon. "He.. and all of them are my brothers?" He added to which the doctor nodded his head.

"I'll give you all some space. You all can be in this room. I know it's not an easy fact to digest so, take your time. I'll go and check some patients" The doctor said and left the room leaving the Kim brothers all by themselves.

"So, we were right. We are really brothers" Yoongi said as he broke the silence that was in the room.

The rest looked up and nodded their heads. "That's why we knew the other who didn't knew us" Jimin said.

"I am happy. Atleast we are one step closer to our identities. If we stick together now, we may  remember everything" Namjoon said with a small smile.

Flashback Ends

"

That day we were happy. We thought we will remember everything soon after knowing that we are brothers" Taehyung said.

"What do you mean by you thought, Oppa? Did it not happen?" YN asked in confusion.

Taehyung sighed, a hint of sadness shadowing his expression. "Yes. If room is too long to remember our full selves, each other and our past" he explained, his voice tinged with disappointment.

Jin nodded in agreement, "Yeah, despite knowing we're brothers, our memories were still fragmented. It's like there's something missing, something was holding us back from fully remembering," he added, his tone reflective.

Jimin chimed in, "We did made some progress, for sure. But it was slow process, and sometimes it felt like we were taking one step forward and two steps back," he said, his voice filled with a little frustration.

Yoongi leaned forward, his gaze fixed on YN. "But we didn't given up hope. We were still there, still together, and we were determined to uncover the truth, no matter how long it takes," he said, his voice filled with determination.

Namjoon nodded in agreement, "Yeah, we may not have all the answers that time, but we had each other. And with that, I believe we overcame everything," he added, his voice filled with optimism.

Jungkook smiled softly, his eyes reflecting a mix of emotions. "We're a family, and families stick together, no matter what and that's what we did that time," he said, his voice filled with warmth.

YN smiled softly, loving how her brothers still care so much for each other. "What happened next?" She asked.

Jimin was about to continue when Jin interrupted and said, "It's already very late YN. We didn't even had our lunch and it's almost time for dinner. How about we continue after dinner?" He suggested.

They all looked at the time and saw it was already 5:50 PM. All were shocked on how early the time flies.

YN nodded in agreement, realizing how time had flown by as they delved into their memories. "That sounds like a good idea, Jin Oppa," she replied, a small smile playing on her lips.

Jungkook stretched his arms, feeling a pang of hunger. "Yeah, I could use some food right now," he admitted, his stomach growling in agreement.

Namjoon chuckled, "Looks like our stomachs agree. Let's go grab some dinner and continue our story afterwards," he suggested, rising from his seat.

They all stood up and did some streching. Their body was stiff from sitting on the same place for hours.

"Me, Jihyo and Ji-eun will cook. You all can go as have some rest till then. You all seem tired from sitting here since morning" Suzy said but YN immediately shook her head.

"We all are tired unnie. Let's just order from outside" She said. Sarang and Ha-joon immediately jumped and yelled, "Yes!! Let's order Japanese food!!" They both yelled at the same time and then giggled giving each a high five.

"No!! We can cook at home. No need to order" Suzy said giving a glare to her kids. They both pouted and looked at Jin with puppy eyes, knowing their Dad won't deny them. "Dad, please. Can we order food? Please" They said in the most sweetest tone possible.

Jin looked at Suzy who shook her head with a glare and then at his kids who were still giving him puppy eyes. "Uh...baby let's just order" he said and Sarang and Ha-joon started jumping around happily.

Seeing them Hwan and Jiha, who had no idea what was going on, also started to jump around with their small legs making all the elders chuckle at their cuteness.

"But Jin.." Jin went near Suzy and said, "Baby, why do you want to make yourself tried? Huh?" Suzy looked at him and sighed.

"Fine. Order then" she said. Sarang and Ha-joon who just stopped jumping around, again started to jump around.

"They are jumping and happy, like we don't feed them" Ji-eun joked. Suzy and Jihyo nodded their heads in agreement with a small chuckle.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

A normal length chapter for today.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1030