💫Chapter-24💫

The room fell silent as everyone turned their attention towards YN, who looked visibly shocked by the news

The room fell silent as everyone turned their attention towards YN, who looked visibly shocked by the news. Jennie, sensing the tension, paused the movie.

"What happened, YN?" Jisso asked with concern.

"Unnie, One of our company branches caught fire," YN replied, her voice filled with worry. "I need to go there right away."

She said and was about to go when Jennie stood up and said, "I'll come with you."

YN nodded as they hurriedly gathered their things, Sarang and Ha-joon exchanged concerned glances. The atmosphere had shifted dramatically from a cheerful family gathering to a tense situation. Ji-eun, realizing the seriousness, tried to comfort the kids.

"Don't worry, your imo will handle everything. We'll take care of you all here," Ji-eun assured, patting Sarang and Ha-joon's shoulders.

As YN and Jennie rushed out, leaving the worried family behind, the man who had been spying on them earlier smirked again, watching the chaos unfold through his surveillance.

💀💀💀

Meanwhile, at the site of the fire, YN and Jennie were met with a chaotic scene. Emergency services were working tirelessly to control the blaze. YN's heart sank as she saw her and her late brother's hard work going up in flames.

"How did this happened?" Jennie mumbled when she saw how huge the fire was, it covered almost all parts of the building.

"Some call the fire brigade!!!" YN shouted as she herself ran to save the employees who are trying to come out

Jennie immediately dialled some numbers and called some people's and then she also ran near the building to help the employees get out.

It was all chaos right now. After 10 minutes, the fire brigade finally arrived and started to control the fire.

It took more than an hour to bring the gire in control and vanish it. Many employees were immediately sent to the hospital in the ambulance that were there. YN and Jennie too got many burn marks, scratches and all on their bodies.