💫 Chapter-39💫

Another 2K+ words chapter!! Woho!!

Make sure you comment and tell me how the story in going. And Do comment only!! No threatening me 😭😭

💀💀💀

"Oh... What happened next?" YN asked. Namjoon smiled and continued, "I spent the whole day there talking with Rebecca and Mark and having some rest. Later in the evening, I was informed that Yoongi Hyung's surgery was successful and he was shifted to another ward"

Flashback

"That's a good news. Can I meet Hyung?" Namjoon asked. The doctor nodded his head, "You can. But he is unconscious and might wake up after some time only" Namjoon nodded his head understanding.

He kept his leg on the floor and tried to stand up but immediately stopped when he felt a wave of pain in his leg.

Namjoon winced, feeling the pain shoot through his leg. "Ouch," he muttered, sitting back down carefully.

"Careful Mr. Kim. Your leg is injured and you will feel pain if you put pressure on it" The doctor informed him as he heard Namjoon wince.

"Oh, okay" Namjoon muttered. He carefully stood up not giving any pressure on his injured leg.

Suddenly Mark stood up and came near Namjoon. He held Namjoon's hand and said, "Let me help you" Namjoon nodded his head.

The doctor told them the room number and with the help of Mark. As he entered the room, he saw Yoongi lying on the bed.

He went near him and sighed in relief after finally seeing his Hyung.

"So, he is your elder brother" Namjoon heard Mark asking. He nodded his head. "Yup, but he ain't eldest" Namjoon said but then widened his eyes as he realised what he said.

"Not eldest? Then who is the eldest? And how many brothers do you have? Are you remembering anything?" Mark asked what th a hope in his voice.

He turned to Mark, "I... I have another elder brother too... Yea, I have 3 elder brother. Yoongi Hyung, Hobi Hyung and... And who? Who is my eldest brother!!" Namjoon muttered to himself as he held his hairs in frustration.

Mark came near him and made him sit on the couch, "Don't give much pressure to your brain. If you remember that you have another brother, you will remember the rest things soon too" He assured him.

Namjoon sighed, feeling overwhelmed by the sudden flood of memories. "Yeah, you're right," he said, trying to calm his racing thoughts. "I just hope I can remember everything soon."