💫 Chapter-40💫

The last time I write was 4K and that too the last chapter of Twins

The last time I write was 4K and that too the last chapter of Twins. After that this is the longest!!

💀💀💀

Flashback Continues....

As Jin and Jimin reached the room where Taehyung was, they heard some noise coming from inside. They could hear some shouting. The doctor who was with them immediately rushed inside the room.

Jin and Jimin were about to go inside when they saw Mark and Rebecca coming outside with Namjoon.

"Uh... What happened?" Jin asked. Mark looked at him, "Ever since he is admitted in the hospital, he is getting panick attacks almost daily. And the doctors are not able to figure out the reason behind it" he explained. Jin and Jimin nodded their heads.

"By the way, you are?" Rebecca asked looking at both of them. Before they could reply, Mark told her everything. She nodded her head.

Jin looked at Jimin who was looking somewhere else. He turned his gaze and saw Jimin looking at Namjoon who was looking stress and worried.

"Why do I feel sad seeing him in this state? Do we really have a connection?" Jin thought in his mind.

He went near Namjoon, "Hey" Namjoon looked up and saw both Jimin and Jin standing infront of him.

"Don't worry. Your brother.... And our too I guess will be fine. You don't need to worry" He assured. Namjoon gave him a weak smile and nodded his head.

Jin sat near Namjoon and asked, "A..are you sure Yoongi is your brother?" Namjoon looked at him and nodded his head.

"One hundred percent sure" Namjoon replied. Jimin also came and sat beside him. Some minutes later, the doctor came out with a smile on his face.

"Is he fine?" Namjoon asked immediately standing up. The doctor nodded his head, "He is. And a good news. You can go and meet him now. He is in stable condition to meet you"

Namjoon smiled widely and thanked the doctor before going inside the room followed by the others.

As they entered the room, they found Taehyung resting on the bed, his breathing steady and his expression calm. Namjoon's heart swelled with relief at the sight of his brother looking peaceful.

"Hey, Tae," Namjoon said softly, approaching the bed with a warm smile. Taehyung's eyes fluttered open as he looked at Namjoon.

"Hey, you again," Taehyung replied, his voice tired but filled with affection. Namjoon took a seat beside him, reaching out to gently squeeze his hand.

"Yup, me again. How are you feeling?" Namjoon asked, concern etched in his voice.

Taehyung shrugged slightly, a hint of exhaustion in his expression. "I've been better." he admitted and continued, What about you? You were injured too. And your Hyung? He was in very serious condition right?", his gaze flickering to the rest who stood nearby.