💫 Chapter-32💫

Eunwoo blinked a couple of times still processing what he just heard

Eunwoo blinked a couple of times still processing what he just heard. (AN- Jin's iconic rap, duh 🙄)

He looked at the others and saw most of them were holding back their laughter. He looked at Jin who was glaring the soul out of him.

"W..who is he?" He asked looking at YN.

YN took a deep breath, trying to regain her composure after Jin's outburst. "He... he's my O..Oppa," she managed to say, her voice a bit shaky.

Eunwoo's eyes widened in realization. "What the fuck!! Didn't you said your brothers die-" YN placed a hand on his mouth and shook her head.

"No, my Oppa's didn't died. Why don't you take a seat and I'll explain to you" Eunwoo and Jackson nodded their heads and sat on the couch.

Yoongi too made Jin sit down who was still glaring at Eunwoo.

"Well, they are my Oppa. Staring from right, Namjoon Oppa, Jimin Oppa, Hoseok Oppa, Jin Oppa, Yoongi Oppa, Taehyung Oppa and lastly Jungkook Oppa. And Oppa, They are Eunwoo and Jackson Oppa. They are my friends" She introduced. Jackson and Eunwoo gave a little bow to the Kim brothers.

"So, they are your brothers about whom you told us? The iconic Kim Brothers?" Jackson asked. YN nodded her head. She stood up and went near her brothers.

"Yup, they are The Iconic Kim Brothers. My Oppa's, and Jin Oppa, Yoongi Oppa and Hoseok Oppa are My Unnies husband" She told them.

Eunwoo stood up and said, "I am really sorry for what I said earlier. I was just worried about YN nothing else. I hope you forgive me"

Jin stood up and went near Eunwoo. He raised his arm and Eunwoo immediately closed his eyes thinking Jin was about to slap him. But instead he felt a pat on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and saw Jin smiling.

"Don't worry. I am glad my Lil sis have friends like you who worries so much for her. I forgive you. Just don't say anything about my face ever again" Eunwoo nodded his head in the speed of light.

Jin chuckled and gave him a small hug. He looked at Jackson and did a handshake with him. "Nice to meet you"

"Same here Mr. Jin" Jackson replied back.

"By the way Ms. YN, I have a question" Jackson said. YN came towards him, "Shoot"

"Is he the Jin Oppa whose gun you have?" He asked. YN nodded her head while all the brothers looked at her with wide eyes.

"Gun!?" YN looked back and closed her eyes.

>>> Aish, I forgot Oppa are here

She thought to herself and opened her eyes only to see the serious faces of her brothers clearing demanding an answer.