💫Chapter-36💫

Flashback Continues

Flashback Continues

The time Jin opened his eyes, he found himself in a bed. He frowned seeing the white light, white walls and basically everything white in the room.

It didn't took him much time to realise that he was in a hospital and the iv attached to his hands made him fully sure.

But he was confused. He clearly remember he was in the dark underground exist and the last thing he said was calling out his youngest brother who was screaming in pain.

So, how did he got here? And where are his brothers? He tried to sit but couldn't cause of the pain he was having in the back. Taking some deep breaths, he tried again.

"You are finally awake!!" Jin heard a voice. He stopped trying to sit and looked infront only to find a doctor standing infront of him.

The doctor came towards Jin with a smile and said, "Let me help you" he softly held Jin and made him sit, keeping some pillows so he don't feel pain in his back.

The doctor wore his stethoscope and checked Jin. After he was done, he checked his pulse rate and made sure everything was already. When he was done, Jin looked at him, "Can I ask you something questions?" He asked. His voice very weak.

The doctor nodded his head and took a sit beside Jin. "How did I ended up here?" He asked.

The doctor paused for a moment, his expression serious as he considered Jin's question. "Well, the building under which you were stuck, is near this hospital and we heard many blast," he explained gently. "We went to check with some special team who found you stick in some underground basement like place and then we brought you here"

Jin's nodded his bag and asked again,. "Where are my brothers... Are they okay? Where are they?" His voice wavered with concern.

The doctor looked confused and asked, "The one who were stuck with you?" Jin nodded his head.

The doctor hesitated, his gaze sympathetic. "Your brothers were also brought in, but they're in separate rooms receiving treatment," he replied softly. "They're stable for now, but it was a close call for 2 of them"

Relief washed over Jin, but worry creased his features as he thought about his siblings. "Can I see them?" he asked eagerly, a spark of hope igniting within him.

The doctor nodded, offering Jin a reassuring smile. "Of course, but you need to rest a bit more before you can move around," he advised kindly. "I'll inform the nurses to shift you all in one room if you want" Jin immediately nodded his head. "Please do"

The doctor smiled and shook his head as Okay. Jin was relieved now but another question came to his mind now. "By the way, when you came into the room you said that I was finally awake. What did you meant by that?" He asked looking at the doctor. 

The doctor's smile softened, understanding Jin's confusion. "You were unconscious for quite some time," he explained gently. "We were concerned about your condition, but now that you're awake, it's a positive sign. You've been through a lot, but you're on the road to recovery."

Jin nodded, absorbing the information. "For how long was I unconscious?" He asked.

"More than a month" The doctor replied. Jin widened his eyes, "A month!!?" He asked in shock. The doctor nodded his head, "Yea, 47 days to be exact" and now Jin was more shock.

He looked at the doctor and said, "Thank you so much for saving me and my brothers and treating us for a such a long time"

The doctor nodded in return, his expression warm. "It's our job," he replied modestly. "But your strength and resilience played a big part too. You guys are really strong" The doctor said.

Later he left the room and after an hour some nurses came inside who shifted Jin to another big room when he saw asleep.

When he woke up again, he found himself in a new room. He looked around and was so happy when he saw Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook, all three of them were there.

"Thank God all three of them are safe" he thought to himself. He was more glad that his bed was placed near Jungkook's bed. And he could be with the makane now.

Flashback Interrupted

(AN- Ofcourse it's YN who interrupted it. 12 years passed, but she is still the same)

"Wait wait wait... I have a question!!" YN interrupted. Ofcourse the Kim brothers knew what her question was but they waited for her to ask

"Yup?" Yoongi said. "Jin Oppa was shifted in a room where Yoongi Oppa you, Jimin Oppa and Jungkook Oppa were. Then where did Namjoon Oppa, Hobi Oppa and Tae Oppa went??" She asked. The rest also nodded their heads.

"Let me tell you Cutie" Namjoon said. All the faces turned towards Namjoon now.

"When the first blast happened, we all left our hands due to the sudden sound. That time half of us were separated from each other. The basement in which we landed was so big that me, Jungkook, Hobi Hyung and Tae slipped to the other side while, Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung and Jimin were together. When the hospital team came they only found Yoongi Hyung, Jimin, Jin Hyung and Jungkook. They found Jungkook cause he was near that area while we four were away" Namjoon explained. The rest Kim brothers nodded their heads.

"So you three were not in the hospital?" Jennie asked and Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon nodded their heads.

"Why the hospital team couldn't find you?" Jihyo asked.

"When the hospital team came, all three of us were unconscious so we don't really know. But it could be the fact that where we were stuck, their was a lot of fire, debris and many metal things. So, maybe they didn't searched that area" Taehyung said this time.

"So, how did you guys came out from there? Who helped you?" Lisa was the one who asked this time.

Hoseok looked at her and said, "What happened was......"

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Suspense Queen is back and so is the suspense
😁😁

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1100