💫Chapter-20💫

Heya!! I am back!! Well, you can read the chapter first and later read the author notes  at the end

Heya!! I am back!! Well, you can read the chapter first and later read the author notes  at the end. It is important so make sure to read them. Also, I just need 4 more followers and then we will be a family of 1K!! Can't wait for the 4 new Moonlights!!! Well, Enjoy the chapter~

🌺🌺🌺

Some days later

Ha-joon was sitting in his room when he heard a knock on the door. He stood up and opened the door only to see Sarang standing there.

"What are you doing here Sarang?" He asked. But instead of replying, Sarang moved him aside and came inside the room.

Ha-joon frowned a little at her unusual behaviour. He closed the door and came near her. "Sarang, what happened?" He asked sitting on the bed near her while holding her hands.

Sarang took a deep breath and said "Oppa, I am not fully sure but I think..." She stopped and again took a breath "I think someone is following me from the past few days" she completed

Ha-joon's frowned deepend hearing this. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Oppa, remember the day we both were playing in the park and you threw the ball a little away from me, which I was not able to catch?" Sarang asked. Ha-joon nodded his head remembering the day she talked about.

"Well, Oppa that day two Ahjussi were there and they gave me the ball. They were fully covered" she told him. Ha-joon confusingly asked "Fully covered?"

"I mean they were wearing clothes which didn't showed a single bit of their skin. The only part I could see was their eyes" she said. Ha-joon nodded his head understanding and said "Continue"

"Hm... So after that, whenever I go to park, I see those Ahjussi. Sometimes there are three of them and they always sit near the place I play. I have also seen them looking at me and talking about me, but I am still not sure" she said.

"Sarang, why didn't you informed this to us soon?" Ha-joon asked. Sarang looked down and mumbled "I said na, I am not fully sure. I have doubt that's why I decided to tell you. Please don't tell Mom's or Imo" she looked up with hopeful eyes.

Ha-joon sighed and said "Okay, I will come with you to the park tomorrow and see if with my own eyes. If I feel like whatever you say is right, then we will tell the elders. Okay?" Sarang nodded her head with a small smile.

"Thanks Oppa" she said and hugged him. Ha-joon shooked his head and hugged her back.

🌺🌺🌺

"Hwan!! Please Stop baby!! Why are you running this fast!!" Ji-eun shouted while running behind her son who was running in the whole house.

Well, she didn't had any problem with him running around. The main problem was he was running without any pajama or pants on. Ji-eun was getting him ready to sleep when he slipped through her hands and ran outside with only a shirt.