💫Chapter-26💫

He took out

He took out... (Lmao I am still laughing cause of all of yours comments)

Anyways, he took out his PHONE

He placed it on his ear and spoke to the person on the other side. "Yes?... Ok Wait we are coming!!" He hung up and whispered something on the other two's ears. They both looked at him and nodded their heads.

"Kids, what we want from you is something we will ask later. We have to go right now" one of them said and before Ha-joon or Sarang could say anything, all three Ahjussi left from there.

"Huh? What was that?" Ha-joon mumbled out looking at Sarang. Sarang shurgged her shoulders. Both of them went to their car with the driver and drove to their home.

As they were going inside the house, Ha-joon suddenly said "Sarang, I think we should tell others about these Ahjussi. They said they will ask later which means they will come again. We should not rish our lives" Sarang looked at him as they both walked upstairs. She thought for some seconds and then said, "I guess you are right Oppa. We will tell them after dinner. Imo will be there too that time" Ha-joon nodded his head agreeing.

They both went to their own rooms to get changed.

💀💀💀

YN came home in the evening after her work was over in the base. Her family didn't knew she was going to base and not company. She made sure to come the time she comes from office so they won't know. She don't want them to know about Black Rose, Roy, the warning and all.

She came into her room and went to take a bath. After dressing up, she came and sat on her table opening her laptop she started doing her company work. Some minutes later, her room door opened and Suzy came inside.

"YN-ie" she called out. YN looked at her and smiled, "Hey Unnie" Suzy came towards her and said, "Let's go, dinner is ready. And stop working so much. You just came few minutes ago and again started working" YN closed her laptop and stood up, and "Okay fine. I won't. Let's go and have dinner" Suzy smiled and they both went to the dining room where others were already there.

Sarang and Ha-joon talking to each other, Jiha and Hwan playing with their chopsticks, Ji-eun and Jihyo serving food. They both came and sat on their place and YN greeted everyone.

"Okay kids, stop talking and eat your food now" Suzy said gaining the attention of all four kids. They all sighed and looked at their food.

"Ewww" both Sarang and Ha-joon said at the same time looking at their plates. Hwan and Jiha looked at their older siblings and copied their expression with a "Ewwie"

 Hwan and Jiha looked at their older siblings and copied their expression with a "Ewwie"