💫Chapter-13💫

(I am sorry for late update

(I am sorry for late update. I already told the reason in the announcement, but again sorry.
And also, in those test I scored 76/80 in Physics and 79/80 in English. The other one is still not check.... but I am happy!! Here you enjoy the chapter!!)

(Warning ⚠️- There are so many photos and Author's Note in this chapter. You have been warned 😁)

🎂🎂🎂

Sarang woke up from her small nap, and sat on the bed. She rubbed her eyes and then opened them fully. She let out a yawn and got down from her bed. "Huh... what is this?" She said to herself when she saw a box on her dressing table.

Taking slow steps, she went towards the dressing table and took the box in her hands

Taking slow steps, she went towards the dressing table and took the box in her hands. She slowly opened the box and saw what is inside. A smile came on her face. "It's from Imo"

She said as she came near her bed. She kept the box on the bed and picked the thing that was in the box. That's when she saw a note in the box. She picked it and read it.

Sarang,

You may guessed that it's me. Your Imo. Well, this is my first gift for you. Wear this dress and get ready. Then come downstairs, other surprises are waiting for you!!

Love ya <3

"Love ya too Imo" she said and then placed the note on the bed. "Let's get ready Sarang" she said to herself and then started to get ready.

"Wait.... who will make my hair today? I wanted a special hairstyle...." Sarang mumbled with a small pout. That's when someone appeared in the room.

She frowned her eyes. She never saw this person never. Who was that person? "Who are you? And how did you got here?"

"Don't worry Sarang. You don't know me, but I know you very well. Well, let's leave it. I am here to help you in getting ready. So, now sit there, and I'll make your hair" that person said. Sarang frowned deeper.