💫 Chapter-10💫

HAPPY NEW YEAR MOONLIGHTS!!!🎊🎊

May this year brings a lot and a lot of happiness in each of your life and all your wishes come true!!

I hope our bond stays, strong and forever filled with love!!

Love ya!!

💫💫💫

Next Day
Time- 10:00 PM

Sarang and Ha-joon were in Ha-joon's bed trying to sleep. Well, trying cause our little Sarang is so excited right now that neither she is sleeping nor she is letting Ha-joon sleep.

"Oppa, do you remember what tomorrow is?" Sarang asked and Ha-joon sighed listening the same question for the 7th time. He turned his head towards Sarang and said "Ofcourse I do Sarang. It's your birthday, and that too in he checks his phone and continued an hour and 56 minutes. Stop asking me same question again and again"

"But what can I do? I am super excited right now!!" She said jumping a little in the bed while Ha-joon was regretting letting her sleep in his bedroom for today.

"Why are you this excited Sarang? Your birthday comes every year but you are never this much excited. What's special about this year?" Ha-joon asked as he sat on the bed.

Sarang also sat on the bed and covered herself with her blanket and said "I am excited cause Imo will tell us about Dad and Samchon tomorrow!! I can't wait to hear how our Dad and Samchon were an-" "Okay Okay I got it. Even I am excited but Sarang, let's sleep for now. Shall we? It's already very late and if we sleep more late, there is high probability that you will wake up late" Ha-joon said cutting her off.

She pouted but eventually nodded her head and laid on the bed. Ha-joon sighed in relief and laid too covering both of them with the blanket.

💫💫💫

Suzy slowly opened the door and looked inside. When she saw the persons inside the room sleeping, she motioned the others to come. And soon, Ji-eun, Jihyo and YN came inside.

Suzy looked at her phone which was set on a timer. Suzy looked at the others and mouthed

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1