💫 Chapter-17💫

"Um

"Um... yea, when did you told Mom's?" Sarang said just in same tone as YN like she also didn't beated an man who was same age as his grandpa. (Well, she wanted to beat her grandpa too but that's for later)

"Okay so..." YN started and now again all the attention was on YN now.

Flashback

In the evening Suzy and YN came downstairs deciding to tell the others too. As they came in the living room, they found Mr. And Mrs. Kim, Ji-eun and Jihyo sitting there.

They all saw them but didn't said anything. Suzy and YN went and sat right infront of them.

"Are you both fine?" Mrs. Kim inquired but didn't got any reply from her daughters. Instead Suzy said "W..we are so...sorry" Small tears started to appear in her eyes.

Everyone was confused first but then worried when they saw her and YN having tears. "Suzy, baby what happened? Why are you and sweetie crying? And why are you saying sorry?" Mrs. Kim asked sitting beside Suzy. Suzy hugged her and let her tears flow without saying anything.

"O..pp..a... they all.." They all heard YN saying. They looked at her and saw she was fully crying too now but still she manages to say "O..ppa d...died"

As YN said, all of their eyes widened in shock. "What!!" They all asked at the same time. Suzy broke the hug and looked at Mrs. Kim who was already looking at her with wide eyes.

YN nodded her head and said "Th..ey sa..ved us and t..told us to go out..... Later a guard came and said there was bomb in the building and all O...oppa were still inside. Before any of us could process anything, we heard a ...... blast and the whole buliding c..collapsed right infront of our eyes" Ji-eun and Jihyo covered their mouth in shock while YN fully broke down.

Mrs. Kim went to her and took YN in embrace. "I am sorry Ji-eun, Jihyo. Cause of us, y..your husbands.... d-died too" Suzy said looking down.

Ji-eun and Jihyo didn't said anything. They were frozen hearing all this and didn't knew how to react.

Mrs. Kim was trying hard to calm YN down when she herself was broken hearing this. Suzy explained everything to them in detail, and after that no one said anything. There was silence in the living room. Only the sound of crying, sobbing was heard.

Even Mr. Kim was shocked hearing all this. He was sitting there like a statue. He also didn't knew how to react to this news.

Flashback Ends

"After that, Ji-eun Unnie and Jihyo Unnie went to their rooms and the next thing we heard was breaking sound. We figured that Unnie must be breaking the stuffs cause I did that too, to let out my anger, frustration and sadness" YN told Sarang and Ha-joon.