💫 Chapter-18💫

"Cause, I want him to go and continue his plan and meet his partner

"Cause, I want him to go and continue his plan and meet his partner. So, I can catch both of them together" YN said making everyone more confuse.

"Huh? Partner? What do you even mean YN?" Suzy asked. YN looked at them and held the urge to laugh seeing all of their confused face.

"Unnie, don't think much. Just trust me. I know what I am doing." She said and then excused herself from there.

They all looked at her disappearing figure. "Mumma" Sarang called out. Suzy and everyone looked at her.

"Yes baby?"

"Imo told us what happened to Dad and Samchon but she didn't told us one thing" she said making everyone even Ha-joon confused.

"Which thing baby?" Ji-eun asked.

"You all and even Imo told us, she was very innocent, sweet and kind girl in her childhood. She became depressed when Dad and Samchons left us all. But, when and how did she became Agent?" Sarang asked. And now Ha-joon also looked at Suzy, Ji-eun and Jihyo for the answer.

The elders were a little surprised by Sarang's question. Ofcourse they have told the kids that their Imo is a secret agent, but they never asked the reason. And now Sarang is suddenly asking it, surprised them. 

They looked at Sarang who was waiting for the answer. Jihyo opened her mouth to say something but before she could, Ha-joon asked "Also, if Imo is an agent, and she carries a gun with her all time. Why she don't use it?"

"Uh... that..." Suzy started not knowing what to tell them. She looked at Jihyo and Ji-eun. They were having same expression as her.

"Mom, please tell us. We want to know the truth" Ha-joon said. Suzy thought for some seconds and then said "Okay. I'll tell you. But promise me, you will not ask a single thing about it from your Imo. Hmm?"

"Okay. Promise we will not" Both Sarang and Ha-joon said at the same time.

"So, when....." Suzy started telling them the reason. They both attentively listened to her trying their best to fully understand.

Sunshine- You will know later Moonlights. 😁

After Suzy was done, Sarang said "Mumma, you know Imo is the best!! I really love her!! And after knowing this my respect for her increased more"

Suzy chuckled a little at her daughter's behaviour.

"You didn't respected her before?" Ha-joon said making all the three elders hold back their laughter.

"Yah Oppa!! I didn't said that!! I literally said INCREASED!! Can't you hear?.... oh I am sorry, I forgot you are old person and forgot things easily. My bad" Sarang said making everyone laugh except Ha-joon who was looking offended.