💫Chapter-27💫

(AN- Something unexpected is going to happen in this chapter

(AN- Something unexpected is going to happen in this chapter. Guess what?)

💀💀💀

Nect day came and as decided after Sarang and Ha-joon's school, Suzy, Ji-eun and Jihyo were ready to go to the park with them.

Sarang and Ha-joon came downstairs after getting changed and saw their Mom and their siblings (Hwan and Jiha) are there waiting for them. "Shall we go?" Ha-joon asked gaining their attention.

They all looked at him and nodded their heads. They all walked outside and sat in the car that drove them to the park.

Reaching their, the first thing Suzy did was asking Sarang and Ha-joon, "where do you usually see them?"

Sarang held her hand and took her to the place where she plays and those Ahjussi sit. "Mumma, you see that tree over there. They sit there while I play here" Sarang told Suzy. All of them looked at the tree and saw there was no one right now.

"Let's wait for sometime" Ji-eun said while putting Hwan down who immediately started running. Jihyo also put down Jiha, but unlike Hwan she just sat on the grass and started playing in her own world. Sarang and Ha-joon also started playing but in reality there were just waiting for those Ahjussi to come.

Jihyo, Ji-eun and Suzy sat on a bench there looking at the kids. "I swear to god whoever this old man's are, I'll not leave them" Ji-eun mumbled. Jihyo added, "Same Unnie. They won't return back in one piece"

That's when Sarang came running towards them and said, "Mumma, look there they are" Suzy, Ji-eun and Jihyo immediately looked there and saw two man sitting and as Sarang and Ha-joon explained, they were fully covered in black and looking in their direction only.

"Sarang, Ha-joon stay here with the guards and take care of Hwan and Jiha too. We will come after have a nice talk with them" Sarang and Ha-joon nodded their heads as Suzy said and also giggled knowing how nice the talk is going to be.

Suzy, Ji-eun and Jihyo stood up and walked towards those men and after reaching stood infront of them with crossing their hands.
"What happened Miss?" One of them asked.

"You bastard, why the fuck are you following our kids?" Suzy asked directly like Ha-joon did.

(AN- Mother and Son know)

"W...what do you mean? We are not following you" The other one said stuttering a bit while looking at first man.

Ji-eun came forward and slapped him making him and almost everybody who saw this shocked. "Stop lying for god's sack!! If you are not following us, why are you always here? Why do you cover yourself!!"

"We... Um.. we actually..." The first one tried but couldn't find a single excuse. But suddenly he screamed in pain when Jihyo kicked his legs with her high heels.

"Are you mad? Without any proofs you are hurting us!" One of them said and the other nodded while holding his leg on which Jihyo hitted him.

"Oh really? Then why are you dressed like this? Huh?" Jihyo asked. They again looked at each other not knowing what to answer.
Just then one of their phone rang. He picked it up and said, "Hello Boss"

Suzy immediately snatched the phone from his hand and kept it on speaker. The man gulped not knowing what to do know. That's when they heard someone saying over the phone

"You idiots!! Where are you both? Are you even keeping eye on the Kim's? It's been a week since you gave me update about Kim YN's niece and nephew" Their boss shouted.

Before they could reply, Suzy cutted the call and threw the phone away.

"Hmm, so you are not only following our kids but giving our updates to your Boss too and on the top of that lying!!" Suzy said.

They both (the man) took of their hats, sunglasses, and the overcoat. "Yes we are and it was going good until you showed up!! But it's okay. Boss will be more happy if we bring you to them" The first one said.

Ji-eun, Jihyo and Suzy smiled, "Look behind" Suzy said. They both looked behind and saw four bodyguards standing there.

"Don't worry. They won't do anything to do" they heard Ji-eun saying. They looked infront with a confused face but were met with a punch on their face.

"But we will" Jihyo said while kicking the other man.

"Don't you dare move now!" One of them shouted while taking our a gun and pointing towards them. Suzy kicked his hand with her leg making the gun fall on the ground. The guards who were standing behind immediately took the gun so those man can't take it.

And after this, what happened?

Two spy's were beaten by three ladies of Kim Family. They beated them to the core, that those couldn't even open their eyes. One thing was for sure even a man can't beat that much.

After they were done, Suzy motioned the guard to take them to YN's base. They nodded and did what they were told.

Suzy, Ji-eun and Jihyo dusted their hands and went towards the kids ignoring the people who were looking shocked.

"How was it?" Suzy asked. Sarang stood up and said "Amazing" she did a hi-fi with her and hugged her.

"Now they won't disturb you ever again" Ji-eun said. Sarang and Ha-joon smiled and suddenly they heard a clapping sound. They looked and saw Hwan and Jiha clapping while smiling "Mumma dishum" Hwan said while copying the punch Ji-eun gave. She smiled and picked him up kissing his forehead.

"So, you play now. We will go home. Hm?" Jihyo said. Sarang shook her head and said, "Noooo. Since you guys are already here, play with us. We can go together later. Please"

Ha-joon also nodded his head trying to convince them. They sighed, knowing they can't say no to these cutie pies and decided to stay and play for some time.

Ji-eun again putted Hwan down and he ran to Jiha. Holding her hand, he started rubbing around making everyone coo at his cuteness.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

It was unexpected. Right?
None of your expected it. Or did you?

I love messing around with you all 😂

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1100