💫Chapter-16💫

(AN- In the last chapter, when I wrote the first line, instead of Sarang and Ha-joon, I wrote Sarang and Hoseok

(AN- In the last chapter, when I wrote the first line, instead of Sarang and Ha-joon, I wrote Sarang and Hoseok. I am so sorry. I wrote Hoseok in hurry. Hoseok is not in the story. It was Ha-joon)

💫💫💫

YN's blood boiled seeing the person infront of her. If looks could kill, that person must have been dead by now cause of how intense and dark her glare was.

She stood up and stared at the person. Her hand made a fist which tightener every freaking second and her jaw clenched in anger. Even after all this she manages to give a calm look to her niece and nephew

"Who is this person Imo?" Ha-joon asked when he saw how his Imo was glaring the hell out of that person.

When YN didn't answered, Ha-joon and Sarang looked at their Mother and Mom's. They can see Ji-eun and Jihyo also had a confused expression like them while Suzy was also having anger in her eyes.

"What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing. Here?" YN asked looking at that person. Anger and hatred can be clearly sensed in her voice.

"I thought it was about time I come and take what belongs to me. My dear darling, you YN" That person sneered, a twisted smirk on his face as he glanced around at the tense atmosphere. YN's family exchanged bewildered glances, the pieces of a painful puzzle falling into place.

Suzy stepped forward, her voice trembling with restrained fury. "You already took our most important parts of life. Why are you here?"

The person chuckled darkly, reveling in the discomfort he caused. "I came to take that beauty -looking at YN- and also witness the aftermath of my masterpiece that happened 12 years ago. The Kim's were just pawns in a much grander game."

YN's eyes burned with a fiery intensity, and her words cut through the tension like a blade. "You won't get away with this. Not this time, Roy."

(AN- You guys remember who Roy is

(AN- You guys remember who Roy is. Right?)

"Actually I am happy, you came here yourself. I am not the same week YN whom you kidnapped years ago. And the reason was you only. You just made by work easier coming here yourself" She said as she went towards Roy.