💫 Chapter-35💫

After Sarang and Ha-joon came back from school, the Kim family gathered in the living room

After Sarang and Ha-joon came back from school, the Kim family gathered in the living room. They all were eager to know what happened heard ago and how the Kim brothers were safe.

As they settled, YN was the first one to speak and break the silence that was lingering in the mansion. "Oppa, I have called some people. Leg them come too and then you can tell us."

The Kim brothers and basically behind looked at her with a confused expression. "Who Cutie?" Namjoon asked. YN looked at him and answered, "You will know soon Oppa. It's a surprise"

The Kim brothers looked at each other and then at their sis, who was sitting infront of them of them with a smile. They all waited for the unknown person to arrive and soon they heard a car parking.

After 2 minutes, the door of living room opened. The Kim family turned their faces towards the door and saw

The Kim brothers stood up and looked at their sisters (cousins) with a smile

The girls on the other hand stood there shocked. The bag, Jisso was holding, fall on the ground as she stood there fully frozen with wide eyes.

"O..oppa" Lisa called out as she looked at the Kim brothers with tears in her eyes. The Kim brothers nodded their heads, and Lisa immediately ran to them along with Rosé.

Both of them hugged their brothers who hugged them back. Suzy came towards Jisso and Jennie who were still frozen in their places.

"Shocked. Right?" Suzy said. Jisso and Jennie nodded their heads as they looked at Suzy.

Suzy smiled and said, "We were shocked too when we saw them. It felt like a dream. But it's true. They are alive" she told them.

Jennie and Jisso looked at each other and now a smile came on their faces. "Go and hug your brothers" Ji-eun, who came just now said to them.

They both nodded their heads and went to the Kim brothers. They also joined the hug feeling happy that their brothers are alive.

💀💀💀