💫 Chapter-6💫

Ha-joon looked at the unknown man

Ha-joon looked at the unknown man. "Who are you? And how do you know my name?" He asked. The man chuckled and removed his mask and sunglasses.

As Ha-joon saw his face, a smile came on his face. "Ahjussi, you are back!!" He said hugging the man infront of him.

Sarang who was running behind him stopped when he saw them. When she saw the face of the man she immediately ran towards "Ahjussi!!" She yelled and hugged him.

After some seconds they broke the hug "Hey Sarang" the man said. "How are you sweetie pie?" He asked. Sarang gave him a smile and answered "I am good. Did you brought chocolates for me?"

The man chuckled and nodded his head. He slide his hand into his coat's pocket and took out some chocolate bars. "Here you go" he said handing the chocolates to Sarang who immediately took them while saying a small "Thanks"

"Ahjussi, why are you wearing this clothes, mask and glasses. Are you spying on someone?" Ha-joon asked. The man again chuckled and shooked his head.

"I am not spying. I am hiding.... from my wife" he said making Sarang and Ha-joon chuckle. They very well know how much their Uncle (Ahjussi) is afraid of his wife.

"Well, why were you running Ha-joon?" He asked as he and Ha-joon started walking. Sarang on the other hand, was right now sitting on the bench while eating her chocolates.

💫💫💫

Some days later

It was 2 in the night when YN came back home. She was looking so tired. Ofcourse she is tired. She went to office at 8 in the morning, and is now returning at 2 in the night.

She came in the living room and kept her bag on the couch. After that she went to the kitchen. She took a glass and filled it with water. She sat near the counter and was drinking water when she heard a sound.

She immediately got altered. Keeping the glass on the counter, she stood up and looked here and there. She was walking around the kitchen when she heard a voice from under the dinning table.

She slowly bent down to look when she saw someone sitting there. She widened her eyes and took out her phone from her pocket. She on the flashlight and looked under the table.

Her cold expression changed to a soft one when she saw who was there. She sighed and shooked her head, sitting on the floor. "Seriously Sarang"

Sarang looked at her and giggled a little. "Imo!! You are finally back!!" She said and came out from her spot. YN stood up and turned on the lights.

Sarang came near her and immediately hugged her. She hugged her back. "What are you doing here Sarang?" She asked breaking the hug.

"Imo, I came here to get some chocolates for Mumma, but I saw you and decided to surprise you" She told her. YN smiled and patted her head as they both came out from the kitchen to the living room.