💫 Chapter-41💫

I am not dead

I am not dead. I am alive. I just had an exam yesterday for which I was preparing and went out of town to give it. I went early morning yesterday and came back at late night. That's why couldn't give any updates. This may be the only update for today since I am very tired. But, I promise to give the other stories update tomorrow!! Love ya. Enjoy~

💀💀😄

Flashback Continues...

A week later

Yoongi was sitting on his bed thinking something very deeply. A week since he woke up, but still all he remembers is himself and Jungkook.

It was late night right now and the rest were sleeping. He too tried to, but he couldn't get any sleep. His mind was filled with many thoughts, may questions which remained unanswered.

He glanced around the dimly lit room, the soft glow of the moon casting eerie shadows on the walls. His gaze lingered on the sleeping boys who call themselves his brothers, each lost in their own world of dreams. But for Yoongi, sleep remained elusive, his mind too restless to find solace in slumber.

As he sat there, lost in contemplation, a faint voice broke through the silence, drawing his attention. "Hyung?" The voice was soft, hesitant, yet filled with warmth and familiarity.

Yoongi turned to see Namjoon standing by his bedside, his expression a mix of concern and empathy. "Can't sleep?" Namjoon asked softly, his voice gentle yet reassuring.

Yoongi sighed, nodding his head slightly. "Yeah, just too many thoughts running through my mind," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

Namjoon took a seat beside him, "I know the feeling. It's like trying to piece together a puzzle without all the pieces," he said, his words echoing Yoongi's own struggles.

Yoongi nodded in agreement, his thoughts drifting to the fragmented memories that taunted him, just out of reach. "I keep trying to remember, but it's like there's a fog clouding my mind," he murmured, his frustration evident in his tone.

Namjoon placed a reassuring hand on Yoongi's shoulder, offering him a small smile. "It's okay, Yoongi Hyung. We'll figure it out together, one step at a time. We all are on same page. Od you don't remember us, they we too don't remember each other. So don't worry," he said, his voice filled with quiet determination.

Yoongi glanced at Namjoon, "You are right Joonie" Namjoon smiled and nodded his head but then widened his eyes

"W..what did you just called me?" He asked. Yoongi paused, his brow furrowing in confusion as he replayed his words in his mind. "Uh... Joonie," he repeated, his voice uncertain.