💫 Chapter-8💫

"Sarang, Ha-joon, YN come downstairs!! Lunch is ready!!" Suzy shouted from the kitchen while setting up the dinning table with Ji-eun and Jihyo

Soon enough, the person's called came and they all sat on their places starting their lunch. Their was silence between them which is not usual.

Sarang looked at Ha-joon who nodded his head. She took a deep breath and looked at YN before calling her "Imo..."

YN looked up from the door to her niece. "Yea?" "Um... do you remember what is after day after tomorrow?" Sarang asked a bit hesitate.

YN nodded her head with a small smile and said "Ofcourse. It's my cute little baby Sarang's birthday. I clearly remember"

"Uh... Imo, every year you give me gifts and I always love them.....but is it possible if I ask you for my gift this year?" Sarang asked keeping her chopsticks and giving her full attention to YN.

YN looked at her Unnies who were confused too like her. She looked back at Sarang and said "Ofcourse baby. It's your birthday, you can ask me anything. Why are you asking? It's not like I will deny. I never deny to you both. Right?"

Sarang and Ha-joon both nodded their heads while Sarang said "Actually, you may refuse to me after listening what I want...."

"How about I promise you. I will give you anything you want. I don't care whatever it is. It's your Imo's promise" YN told her with a smile.

Sarang immediately smiled and said "Thanks Imo.... So, as a present can you tell me... *Deep breath* what happened 12 years ago?"

YN froze in her place hearing Sarang. The spoon she had in her hand right now, fall on the ground making some noise. She blinked her eyes multiple times. "12 y...years ago?"

"Yea. I want to know how Dad and Samchons were, and why did they left us. Please Imo. Don't you think as a daughter, I have the rights to know about my father and Samchons...?" Sarang said while Ha-joon nodded his head in agreement.

Suzy immediately looked at them and said "Sarang, Ha-joon you ar-" "Okay, I will tell you" YN said cutting off Suzy. Suzy, Ji-eun and Jihyo looked at her a little shocked while she just looked at Sarang.

"Really Imo?" Sarang asked with a very big smile on her face. YN nodded her head and said "Yup. I promised you so can't back off from my words. And you are correct too. You both have full rights to know about your Dad and Samchons. I will tell you both. Happy?" Both Sarang and Ha-joon immediately nodded their heads with a very big and beautiful smiles.

"Great. Now eat your lunch and also, tomorrow you will go to school with me. Let's end this game now" YN said. Sarang and Ha-joon couldn't be more happy then they already were.

Sarang turned to her mother "Mumma, I want to request a gift from you Mom's too" Sarang said while referring Mom's to 'Jieun and Jihyo'

"You want to any other thing too?" Suzy asked. Sarang shook her head and said "Well, I do love Ha-joon Oppa so much... but I want a younger siblings too"