💫Chapter-12💫

(AN- This chapter is like a little sneak peak into Their Angel)

🎂🎂🎂

After having breakfast, the Kim family came home. To have some rest since YN have planned so many things for the evening. But Sarang didn't wanted to have any rest. She looked at her Imo who was sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone "Imo" she called her.

YN looked up from her phone and to Sarang and asked "Yes baby"

"Imo, since we are free till evening, why don't you tell us about Dad and Samchon? After evening, I am sure I'll be tired and will go to sleep. So, I will not be able to know that time" she said. Ha-joon looked up –he was playing with Jiha and Hwan– and nodded his head.

YN thought for a second and then said "Okay. Wait a minute, I'll be back" she stood up and went to her room. Ji-eun also stood up and said "I guess we should take Jiha and Hwan to sleep. They just be tired"

"Ahh... no Mom. Let them be here with us. Don't take them in your room" Sarang said whining a little. Ha-joon joined and said "Yes Mom. If you want, you can make them sleep here. But don't take them inside your room. Please" and both siblings started showing their puppy eyes to their Mom. Ji-eun sighed and sat on the couch while nodding her head.

Sarang and Ha-joon cheered a little. Soon, they saw YN coming downstairs with some files and her laptop in her hands. She came and sat on the front couch and kept the laptop and files on the table.

"Okay, so let's start from the time I met Oppa" YN started. Both Sarang and Ha-joon immediately gave their full attention to her.

And YN started telling them, her first encounter with Jungkook, her giving Jungkook a bandage, sitting with Jungkook for lunch, next day meeting Jimin and Taehyung, meeting Jungkook again, then meeting the person she admires the most till now, Namjoon.
She told them about their talk, her complaining about Jungkook bunking to Namjoon, Namjoon telling her to keep an eye on Jungkook and then sitting with them again for lunch.

"Jungkook Samchon used to bunk classes!!" Ha-joon asked in shock. YN nodded her head. "Not only him, your Taehyung Samchon and Jimin Samchon were same. School was like a prison to them" She said remembering the number of times Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin called school a "hell"

"Well, when I went home, Mumma told me to be ready to meet my new Dad and brother. In the evening, we went to Kim Mansion" She said but Sarang stopped her and asked "This house?" "No, we shifted here 12 years. Before this, Kim Mansion was at different place" YN answered. Sarang nodded her head understanding and said "Okay continue Imo"

YN then told her how she met Hoseok and was confused seeing her teacher there. Then more confused seeing Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. She told them how she got to know they all are real brothers. Then how she met Mr. Kim and disliked him cause of his nature towards his sons.