💫 Chapter-15💫

Next Day

Next Day

Sarang and Ha-joon looked at YN for her to start. Both of them woke up pretty early today just to know what happened 12 years back after the building exploded cause of the bomb.

YN took a deep breath and started "That day, I felt like my world stopped. The whole building was destroyed. All I could do was shout for oppa and cry" YN's tears started forming just by thinking about all that.

"It is took some minutes to the whole building what destroyed and there was no sign of Jin or any of your Samchon" Suzy continued knowing YN was not really in the state.

"D..did you tried to find them??" Ha-joon asked in a shaking voice. Suzy nodded her head and said "Yes baby. The guards all ran their and started to search for them"

Flashback

YN felt her legs give up, all the strength going. She fell in her knees and started crying while calling for her Oppa. She called them all together, seperately but recieved only silence. Suzy bent down and hugged her sister but she also just stayed silent.

She knew comforting won't work since she herself was in the same state as her sister. While the sister were crying in each other's arms, the guards were searching for their Boss.

It wasn't easy to find since their was a lot of debris and some places and things even caught dure. There were ofcourse a lot of guards who came with the Kim brothers but some of them were inside the building leading their death too.

The guards tried very hard to find a single clue about their Boss but in the end all they fit was some couple things. It was already evening, and right now Suzy and YN were inside a car that the guards arranged.

They weren't doing anything. Just sitting, letting their tears flow while waiting for the gurads to come and tell them that The Kim brother's were alive.

Their wait was finally over when a few guards came towards them. Suzy and YN looked at them with a glint of hope in their eyes which was soon crushed even they heard the guard saying "We are so sorry. We couldn't find them" YN's breath hitched while Suzy was frozen on her place. None of them knew what to do or what to say. They just sat their without moving. The only thing that was moving that time was their tears, which were flowing non-stop.

The guards didn't knew what to do so they decided to go to hotel for some time since Suzy and YN both needed rest.

The car moved through the city, but inside, there was silence heavier than the night. YN clutched a torn piece of Yoongi's shirt, tears rolling down her cheeks like rain. Suzy sat beside her, her eyes reflecting the shattered pieces of her emotions.