💫Chapter-5💫

Next Day Afternoon

Next Day
Afternoon

YN sighed and looked at the clock that was ok her table. It showed 2:30 in the afternoon. That means she has been sitting here for more than 6 hours now. She rubbed her eyes and massaged her head a little before standing up and going towards the window.

She looked outside the window from where she can see a very beautiful view. Another sigh left her mouth. She turned back and looked at her surrounding. It was empty.

She came, sat on the couch and laid her head on the back staring at the ceiling

She came, sat on the couch and laid her head on the back staring at the ceiling. "It's been 12 years, still I can't get used to this silence Oppa" she said to herself. "It's so hard without you all. My life is very difficult. Handling company is not easy too. I don't know how you used to do it Jin Oppa"

Her talk was interrupted by a knock on the door. She immediately sat and said "Come in" The door swing open and a women came in with a cup of coffee, a bag, some files and a jacket in her hand.

"Hey Boss, here is your coffee" she said keeping the coffee on the table infront of YN. YN nodded and mumbled a small thanks.

"Also, here is your bag and your jacket. Wear it before we got the meeting. These files have the details of the meetings" she said keeping the things beside her. YN again nodded her head and took the coffee in her hands.

"Thanks Wang Shan. How much more time is left before the meeting start?" YN asked, Wang Shan, her secretary or you can say personal assistant. Wang Shan looked at her watch and then said "Excatly 15 minutes"

"Hmm, is everyone there?" She asked taking a sip of her coffee. Wang Shan nodded her head assuring YN. "Great. Call the new interns in the meeting room too. They will learn a thing or two" She said. Wang Shan nodded her head. After YN dismissed her, she hurriedly left the meeting room leaving YN alone to herself again.

"Well, Oppa I'll talk to you guys later. Time to get serious on work again." She mumbled to herself as she held a file in her hands and started reading it while enjoying her coffee.

💫💫💫

"Jihyo, did you saw Sarang and Ha-joon? They came back from University an hour ago but I still can't find them" Suzy asked as she entered the living room looking here and there in search of her kids.

Jihyo paused her movie and looked at her. "Yea, they went to the garden like half an hour ago" she said making Suzy stop in her tracks. Suzy turned to her and asked "Garden? But I did checked there. They are not outside"

"Not in our garden Unnie. They went to the public garden" Jihyo explained. Suzy nodded her and made her way to the couch where Jihyo was sitting. "Start it. I'll watch with you" she said referring to the movie. Jihyo nodded her head and started it.

In the Garden

Sarang was hiding behind the bushes. You may wonder why? Nothing, she was playing hide and seek with her Oppa and some kids whom she met at the park. And right now, she is hiding from her Oppa who is busy finding everyone.

Ha-joon, determined to find everyone, called out, "I know you're there, Sarang! Come out, come out, wherever you are!" His playful voice echoed through the greenery.

Sarang, barely containing her laughter, whispered to her newfound friends, "He's getting closer! Shh, don't give us away!" One of the kids whispered back, "Unnie, This is so much fun! I hope he doesn't find us too soon."

"He won't, if we stay quiet. So now shhh 🤫" Sarang said. The kids nodded their heads and kept a finger on their lips.

But slowly, slowly all the kids got caught except her. She tried her best not to giggle or give any clue to Ha-joon about where she was.

Ha-joon knew he won't be able to find her. She is an expert in hiding. (Learned from her Imo). He suddenly thought of an idea. He immediately said "Hii, are you here to meet my Lil sis......... oh she is hiding right now...... oh you wanted to give her the chocolate-"

"My chocolates!!!" A voice came and so did Sarang. Ha-joon did a victory dance in his mind knowing his plan worked pretty well. He looked at his sister, who was standing there with a frown on her face, looking here and there, probably looking for the person who will give her chocolates.

"Sarang, I caught you!! You are out now" Ha-joon said and that's when her light bulb lighten up. She looked at Ha-joon who was laughing while looking at her "Oppppa!!!"she said and Ha-joon knew it was his cue to start running before this angry devil beats him.

So, he immediately started running. He looked back and saw his sister running behind him too. He looked infront and ran more faster if that was possible. "Shouldn't have used chocolates.... I'm dead.... RIP Ha-joon" he thought to himself while running when he suddenly bumped into someone.

He stopped and looked up to see a man standing infront of him. Ha-joon frowned. The man was wearing a whole black outfit, black mask, black cap, black sunglasses. 'It's not even summer, why would anyone need sunglasses?' He thought to himself.

"Ha-joon, are you okay son?" He said. Ha-joon again frowned. 'How does he know my name?" He thought to himself

Somewhere in the world 🌍

~ I can't wait to meet them

A man said to the other who was sitting infront of him. The other man nodded his head and added

##- We are coming back soon

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Suspense, Suspense, Suspense!!
Oh!! How much I love Suspense!!
Hehe-
😁😁😁

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1020