💫Chapter-38💫

(AN- A long chapter after a very long time

(AN- A long chapter after a very long time. It's 2K+ words. Enjoy and don't forget to Vote and comment. No comment, no next chapter 😤😤
Just kidding, but I really want comments!! I love reading them!!)

💀💀💀

YN thought for some seconds and then said, "I want to know where Namjoon Oppa went and then hospital" The Kim brother's nodded their heads.

Namjoon started, "I came out from the exist I found and went to the direction from which we all came to save you and Noona. If I remember clearly I walked for about 45 minutes when I saw someone coming in my direction"

Flashback

Namjoon tried his best to stand as his legs were having difficulty standing due to the burn and bruises. When he saw someone's car coming in his direction, he immediately shouted, "Help!!" He saw that someone stopping their car and coming towards him and he sighed knowing whoever it was heard him.

He saw a woman infront of him as she came close to him. She gasped seeing his condition, "W..who are you?" She asked.

Namjoon looked at her and with difficulty said, "My Hyung

Namjoon looked at her and with difficulty said, "My Hyung... Older brother.... He needs help. Please help me" he said.

(AN- They are talking in English)

"Help? Is he having same condition as you?" She asked. Namjoon nodded his head. She thought for some seconds and then said, "Okay sure. Tell me where is your brother? I'll call some help" she said and Namjoon was more than thankful now. He told her and she gave him a nod.

"I think I know which place you are talking about. Get in the car. I'll call my brother so he can help us too" She said. Namjoon thanked her and with her help sat in the passenger seat.

She drove to the place Namjoon told her and called her brother on the way telling the situation. When they reached there, she helped Namjoon to come out and was again shocked seeing how the whole building was destroyed.