💫 Chapter-29💫

(Warning- A veryyyy boring chapter ahead

(Warning- A veryyyy boring chapter ahead. Next one will be veryyyyyyyyyy interesting but for that you guys will have to do many comments on this boring chapter 💀💀)

💀💀💀

Suzy, Ji-eun and Jihyo were still in the park playing with the kids. They actually wanted to go home but seeing how happy Hwan and Jiha were playing with other kids, they decided to stay for some more time and let them enjoy.

The three of them were sitting on a bench looking at the kids. Ha-joon and Sarang were playing with the ball with some of their friends whom they met today only. While Hwan and Jiha were running here and there around the park.

(AN- They aren't worried cause their guards are all around the park)

On the other, Hwan was running behind a ball which Jiha kicked. He suddenly stopped running when he saw the ball. He looked up and saw a man holding the ball. "Ball!!" He asked while looking at that man.

Just then Jiha came running, finding where did Hwan went. He saw him standing while looking at the ball in the man hand.

Hwan held Jiha's hand and ran towards Sarang and Ha-joon. While the man stood there in confusion.

"What happened Hwan? And where is your ball?" Sarang asked bending down to Hwan's level. "Ajusi take ball" Hwan told him while pointing at one direction.

"Go to Mumma, Noona will get your ball. Hmm?" Hwan and Jiha nodded their heads and ran to their Mumma while Sarang went in search for her siblings ball.

(AN- Ha-joon was with Suzy, Ji-eun and Jihyo chilling for some time)

"Are you finding this?" She heard a voice. She turned behind and saw the same man standing with the ball. Sarang nodded her head. He gave her the ball. Sarang bowed with a smile and looked at him.

"Who are you?" She asked as she couldn't really see his face which was covered with a mask and sunglasses.

"I am a human. Why?" He replied. Just then two other man also came to him and stood beside him. Their face was also covered with Mask and sunglasses.

"Who even say, I am a human anymore? And why are you guys hiding yourself? Are you also hiding from your wife like our Ahjussi?" She asked. The three of them looked at each other confused.

One of them was about to say something when a voice came, "Sarang!! What are you doing??" Sarang turned behind and saw Ha-joon.

She smiled and said, 'Ha-joon Oppa, I am talking with this Ahjussi. They are also hiding from their wife's." She said. Ha-joon shook his head and came near her. He smacked her head and said, "How many times have Imo told you not to talk with strangers. Ahh, what to do with you!" He whined. Sarang rubbed her head and have him a nervous smile. "They helped me getting the ball"