💫 Chapter-21💫

"Th

"Th..that person also to said something for you" she said in a low tone. Now YN was more confused. "What did that person told?" YN asked.

Wang Shan looked at her and said, "Be ready to lose rest of your family too" she told in a low tone. YN's eyes were filled with anger hearing this.

She took a deep breath, "Wang Shan, don't worry about anything. You can go and do your work. Thanks for telling me" Wang Shan nodded her head and with a bow she left the office.

YN was lost on her thoughts now. She couldn't help but get more and more angry. Ofcourse she knew who sent this message for her. She took out the envelope and opened it. After reading it she was more angry but then a smirk appeared on her face. She took out her phone and called someone.

"Hello?.... Yeah I need you to do one work for me...... I will tell everything in detail later, for now just do one thing and send some mans to keep an eyes on my family....... Yes each one of them...... No!! They shouldn't know about all this.....good. I will text you when and where to meet..... Hmm Bye"

She hung up and stood from her chair. Taking her bag, she kept the phone in it and also the envelope and left her cabin. After informing Wang Shan, she left to the parking lot.

She sat in her car and started driving. After 10 minutes, she stopped the car and came out.

She walked inside the house and started looking here and there finding someone

She walked inside the house and started looking here and there finding someone. "Where is that boss of yours?" She asked to one of the guard who was standing there.

Before the guard could answer a voice came, "Oh my god! Kim YN, here? What a blessing for us" YN turned her head towards the person and rolled her eyes.