💫Chapter-19💫

Ivna- Thank you so much for reading and supporting me

Ivna- Thank you so much for reading and supporting me. And also, thank you for 905 followers!!!
My paper went good too. And I am super happy, that's why I wrote this part.

Warning ⚠️: If you are too happy don't read this part. Your mood will be spoiled. And you may want to kill me 😃

Also, don't curse me after reading this part.
But This doesn't mean you will curse before reading!!

💫💫💫

Four Months Later

Sarang and Ha-joon were in a park playing with other kids. They were playing with a ball. Ha-joon passed the ball to Sarang but she couldn't catch it and the ball went behind her.

"Yeah, Sarang!! Don't you know how to catch a ball!!" Ha-joon shouted. Sarang ignored him and ran to get the ball.

As she was looking for her ball, she found it. Not on the ground. But in the hand of a man. She looked at the man and saw he was standing with one more man who was rubbing his head while hissing a little.

"Did the ball hit the Ahjussi?" Sarang thought to herself. She slowly went near them and stood infront of them.

"Uh... Ahjussi, can you give me the ball? It's mine..." She said. Both the man looked at her.
She couldn't see their faces since they were fully covered. "I guess they are running from their wives too like our Ahjussi... why is everyone so afraid of the wife's? They are so sweet. Like my Mother's" Sarang thought to herself.

"And what is the proof that it is your ball?" The man who was holding the ball asked. Sarang looked at him "Do you see any other kid in the park? No right? Me and my Oppa were playing with the ball. Now give it back. I have to go before Oppa scold me"
She said pouting.

The man chuckled and said "I was joking kid. Here you go" he said passing the ball to her.

Sarang bowed a little and said "Thanks Ahjussi. I'll go now. And sorry if the ball hitted you" she bowed one more time and ran from there.

The man who was holding the ball before looked at the other and said "How about her?"

"She is a kid" The other man said. "But she look like atleast 13 years old and she did said she have an Oppa" The first one man said again

"Are you sure? We can find many others too if we want" The second man said. The first man nodded his head and said "Trust me" to which the second replied with "Okay, let's go from here before anyone recognises us" the first man nodded his head and they both left from there but not before glancing at Sarang and Ha-joon.