💫Chapter-34💫

A question before starting the chapter

A question before starting the chapter. Do you want to know the full story of what happened with BTS in past 12 years like in detail or just in one chapter??

💀💀💀

Next Day

YN was going downstairs when she heard some footsteps behind her. She turned behind and saw Jimin and Taehyung.

"Good Morning Oppa!!" She said. They both came towards her smiled. "Good Morning YN. Where are you going right now?" Taehyung asked.

"Dining room. For breakfast. Aren't you guys coming?" She asked curiously. "Ofcourse we are. Tae is just asking dumb questions" Jimin replied. Taehyung shot a glare to Jimin whole YN chuckled.

"You know, you both are still the same. Always ready to fight each other on small things" She said laughing.

Both Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and then at her. "Ofcourse we are" they replied together.

"We didn't changed a bit YN, but you surely did" YN, Jimin and Taehyung all turned behind and saw Jungkook coming downstairs.

She frowned and asked, "What do you mean?" Jungkook came near her and said, "Who will say you are the same girl who used to forget to wear uniform even after taking a bath?"

"Seriously Oppa? That's was so long ago and I... Uh.. I just forgot. Nothing bad in that" she said and walked away embarassed.

The makane line chuckled seeing her. "She is still  the same Kookie" Jimin said. Taehyung agreed. Jungkook looked at them and said, "Ofcourse she is Hyung. I was just messing around with her. But what I said was true too" he said laughing. The other two laughing with him.

"Boooo!!" A voice came. All three of them looked behind but didn't saw anyone. They looked infront and saw a cute person standing infront of them.

"So, it was you, who is trying to scare us? Huh?" Taehyung said picking up Hwan in his arms.

Hwan giggled and said, "Booh!!" All three of them laughed at how cute he looked while trying to scare them.

"I am glad he isn't like Yoongi Hyung" Jimin said taking him in his arms.

"Yea, he is total opposite of him. We should lock him in a room with Yoongi Hyung. I bet he will get annoyed by how energetic his son is" Jungkook joked making both Taehyung and Jimin chuckle.

"If you three are done talking about me and my son, let's go. I am hungry" Yoongi said walking past them. All three of them looked at each other wondering when the hell did he even came?

"Your Dad is weird Hwan" Jimin said while walking towards the dining room with the other two.

(AN- YN ordered a new dining table yesterday and it got here today. Power of being rich 🤑.... Which we definitely are not 💀)

They all sat down and started to have their breakfast while having some random talks.

"Oh by the way YN, are you free today?" Yoongi asked. YN looked at him and said, "Oppa, for you all I am never busy"

The brothers smiled hearing this and Hoseok said, "Same like before. Anyways, Hyung asked that cause we were taking of telling you all what happened years ago"

"No!! You can't!!" All of them flinched when they heard Sarang and Ha-joon shout. They all looked at them wondering why they shouted.

"Hoseok Samchon that can't happen. Me and Oppa have to go to school so you can't tell them when we are not here!!" Sarang said and Ha-joon nodded his head..

"Yes, cause even we want to know what happened years ago. So, no. You can't just tell Imo alone" Ha-joon added.

The Kim brothers let out a chuckle, "Okay my dear kids. We will tell when you are back from school. How does this sound?" Jin said getting a happy nod from both his kids.

"By the way, Pa can I ask for a favour?" Sarang said and Jin immediately nodded his head with a big smile hearing Sarang calling him Pa again.

(AN- Yea, before he used to sulk and now he is getting happy. The whole family wierd 🙃🙃)

"Not favour Sarang, just order me" Jin said. Sarang smiled and said, "Umm... If you don't mind Can you drop us to our school today?"

All of them looked at each other hearing Sarang's sudden unexpected request.

(AN- She is like that only. Last time she asked for kids and now this. What to do with this girl?)

"Sarang, you do know that's kinda impossible right?" Ha-joon said as he saw everyone's reaction.

Sarang turned to him with a confused face, "Why is it impossible Oppa? I always wanted our Dad to drop us to school like other kids. And now he is here, then why can't he?" She asked.

Ha-joon turned to her, "That's cause not everyone's Dad comes back from Death. Imo is known in whole Korea and so are Dad and Samchon. Everyone knew that our Dad and Samchon are not in this world anymore. Won't they start to wonder how they suddenly appeared? Think about it" He explained.

YN looked at Sarang and Ha-joon with a mix of understanding and sympathy. She could see the innocence in Sarang's request and how upset she was but she could also see the reality that Ha-joon pointed out.

"It's okay, Sarang. We'll figure something out," YN reassured her gently, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Jin exchanged a glance with the other brothers, silently acknowledging the delicate situation. "We'll make sure you feel like every other kid or more than that. Maybe not today, but I'll drop you to your school someday" Jin promised, his tone firm yet warm.

Sarang's face lit up with hope, her trust in her family unwavering. "Thank you, Pa," she said, a smile spreading across her face as she leaned into Jin's embrace.

As they finished breakfast and prepared for the day ahead, YN couldn't shake off the mixture of emotions swirling inside her. She knew they had to address the past eventually, but for now, they needed to protect Sarang and Ha-joon's innocence.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1060