💫 Chapter-11💫

AN- Before starting, I have some questions

AN- Before starting, I have some questions. You all can answer, but it's specially for my new readers who have not read my most stories or who just started following me recently.

- What do you think is my personality?

- What was the first story of mine you read? And did you read any other story after that one?

- Which story of mine is your favourite and why?

- And lastly, What are your views on my stories? Like what is your Impression of my stories?

Feel free to skip if you want. Here is the chapter.

🎂🎂🎂
(AN- Cakes cause why not? It's Sarang's birthday in the story)

Sarang was in her room getting ready. She and Ha-joon weren't going to school today since YN is taking them somewhere which none of them knew. But do she cares? No.

She came out from bathroom after taking a refreshing bath. As she came, she saw a dress on her bed. A smile came on her lips knowing it was kept by her Mumma.

She quickly wore the dress and then made her hairs, wearing the hat later

She quickly wore the dress and then made her hairs, wearing the hat later. She looked at herself in the mirror. "I look so cute. Mwah" she said and send a flying kiss to the mirror.

(AN- Sarang proving she is WWH Jin's daughter)

After admiring and praising herself she went downstairs and saw the others were already there. But Ji-eun and Jihyo weren't there yet.
She ran downstairs and went towards them greeting them "Good Morning!!" "Good Morning" they greeted back.

"How am I looking?" She asked spinning around showing her full dress. YN and Suzy chuckled and said "Super cute"

Sarang, had a shu smile on her face now. "Where are Mom's?" She asked looking around. "They went to get your gift" Suzy replied making Sarang's eyes wide in excitement.

"Yay!! When are they coming back?" She asked in excitement. Suzy and YN shurgged their shoulders while Ha-joon stood up in shock. Sarang frowned seeing him. "What happened Oppa?" Ha-joon didn't replied just pointed at something behind her. Sarang turned and her frown changed into a shock face.