💫Chapter-25💫

After discussing the plan with Eunwoo and Jackson, they all decided to leave the club

After discussing the plan with Eunwoo and Jackson, they all decided to leave the club. They got in their car and went to the Base.
Well, till now if you didn't understood Jennie, Jackson and Eunwoo are also Agent like YN.

They came to their base and told one guard to calm their teams for the meeting. Once everyone was there, YN spoke, "So, guys we have a new mission for us now. Most of you may know me since we have worked with me and so you may also know my old enemy" Everyone there nodded their heads.

YN nodded her head, "Hmm, so the leader of Black Rose is here in Seoul from past months. He came to my house one time and I let him escape so I can know about his partner but he is threatening me to hurt my family now. Jackson and Eunwoo here she said looking at both of them must have already told you guys. So, we came up with a plan to catch not only Roy, the leader of Black Rose but also his partner" she said. They all listened carefully as she and Jennie started to explain their plan.

Even Eunwoo and Jackson did it so their team can understand it better. After laying out the details of their plan, YN looked around at her team, gauging their reactions. She could sense the tension in the air, but also the determination radiating from each member.

"So, here's the deal," she continued, her voice steady and resolute. "We need to act fast and stay one step ahead of Roy and his partner. This won't be easy, but together, we can make it happen."

Jackson chimed in, his expression serious yet determined. "And here's the catch. We already caught one of their spies in the club while we were discussing the plan. Let's use him to our advantage and take down these threats and the one giving these once and for all."

Eunwoo nodded in agreement, his gaze focused and intense. "We've trained for this moment. Now it's time to put our skills to the test and show Black Rose what we're made of."

They recieved a collective nod of determination, from all of their team members. YN, Jennie, Eunwoo and Jackson then started telling them their role and work.

💀💀💀

YN came home all tired and directly went into her library. Yes the library where she writes emotional letters to her brother while crying her heart out.

She came and plopped on the couch and took a sigh of relief. She closed her eyes and laid her head on the couch. Not even a minute passed and she opened her eyes when she heard a voice of books falling.

She immediately stood up and looked here and there to spot the culprit responsible for the sound. That's when she again heard the voice. She turned back and went to the side from where the voice was coming from.

Reaching their her serious face immediately chnaged to a smiley one. "Jiha, what are you doing here?" She asked as she placed her gun back and looked at her youngest niece sitting on the ground surrounded by books.